Jack Gilinsky - Solider Gilinsky

<< your POV >>
today is the day, your finally going to see your boyfriend Jack after 12 months of being stationed in Iraq. It's been hard trying to contact him making sure his safe and not to mention the sleepless nights just begging to hear his voice.

You hop out of bed and dress in jeans and one of his tops before slipping on some boots and bolting out the door, your driving might I add very fast eager to see him before pulling into the airport and parking before rushing out onto the path.

scanning high and low as fellow brothers of Jacks pile out you've known them for a while and you give them a small smile before resuming your attention to find your boyfriend.

All the sudden the big group stops and parts in two sides and their he is standing right in the middle with a bouquet of roses.

You don't even think you just scream and run towards him and throw all your weight onto him wrapping your legs around his waist crying like their no tomorrow.

You rack your hands through his hair breathing in his scent just soaking up every moment you have with him before he sets your down and kisses you.

After what felt like forever you broke breathless, you notice his glassy eyes and you tear up for the 30th time today.

"I missed you so much" you mumble as you push your head into his chest he laughs and his chest shakes "I missed you to baby" his friends cheer as you watch as many more reunions take place this may just be the happiest moment your life.

You feel him break away from your embrace and notice his standing on one knee, the crowd goes silent and you think your hearts about to explode.

"(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) will you do me the pleasure of becoming my bride"
"Yes omg yes yes" you cry out his slips the ring on and lifts you up swinging you around

Best

Day

Ever.