──プロローグ

- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚞𝚗 -
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We are pleased to meet the Tsugikuni Family, Y/n." Her mother grasped at her shoulder with a reassuring smile.

"It is a pleasure to meet the head of Tsugikuni, May this evening be a pleasant time with us Mikoto Family, I am Mikoto, Tsukiyumi Y/n here to accompany you for this delightful night." The princess bows her head, Once she had earned the master's scoff, She went beside her mother and sat down with a silent expression.

"What a lovely etiquette you have, Hime-sama." The master's wife──Akeno complimented, "Has she been learning at a young age?"

"Not likely, Although she's skilled and totally mannered, For that─It's been so easy." Kotaro gave the couple a cheeky grin, The master then asked to how old she was, Kotaro responded. "She's reaching her fifth year this month"

"She seems to look much like a young kid, Must she really be one of the deities that is sent by the heavens?" Akeno glances at the young girl then back to the old couple.

"Her physical body grows rapidly, Thus she acts like young lady, Akeno-sama." Suzuka snickers as she held her daughter's hand for a bit of comfort.

"Shall we not move to our locked business?" The master decided and huffed as he placed the bottle of Sake to the table.

"We are in great terms to have us agree with gratitude." Kotaro clasped his hands.

"Preferably, She would suit with Yoriichi." Akeno smiles softly at Kotaro and Suzuka. However The look of her own husband seems to disagree.

"Oh, That boy would not be able to Integrued this young girl, He would be a waste of time of Princess Tsukiyumi." He scoffs and looks at his wife pathetically. Akeno gave her husband a side eye and just changed her face in a second to not have an issue for this marriage to happen.

"Well, Reason she can not designate?" Akeno turned her gaze at the princess.

"She ceases to, She obliged anyone with pleasure." Kotaro laughs then strokes her head.

"Well then, She may designate this time." With the dominance in talking──Akeno won over the situtation, In which Akeno's husband just went with it.

"Well, If you insist." Kotaro cleared his throat and gazes at his wife.

Akeno glimpses at the servants.

"Bring in the twins." She demanded, With a flick of her finger the doors slid open revealing two identical twins.

They had dark red hair with its end's bright red, They two had the same height, Face shape, eyes However Y/n seem to notice, The other's clothing is made out of cheap fabric──And one was expensive, The other one also had a mark which can actually remind who it is and not.

"What do you think? Princess Tsukiyumi?, Which one interests you?" Akeno excitedly asked.

"May I have their name?" Y/n favored, Fidgeting her finger──To this day, Yet again she'll have to decide for her future.

She never did understand the concept of deciding and choosing, It's as if she just woke up in earth and started deciding like knowing everything in this new world she's in.