十一

- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚜 𝙰𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 -

Stepping out of the Gosho Guruma, Y/n was quick to notice a new but familiar person in the village, He had dark red long hair with bright red ends, Knowing it was him, She ran towards the man, Then tapped his shoulder.

"Yoriichi?" She softly calls, Hearing her voice, He turned with his eyes widen.

"... Y/n... What are you doing here?" Yoriichi gave her a look of flabbergast, He turned around with that he can face her properly.

"I should be asking you that, This is my hometown" Tsukiyumi cackle, Yoriichi glanced at the village then back to her.

"... I'm on my duty" He cleared his throat, Scanning his whole body, He was in his regular outfit, Although, She noticed there was a Katana in his left.

"Duty? What's your job?" Y/n inquired as she tilted her head.

"A slayer" Yoriichi answered, Knowing he missed a word.

"What kind?" Y/n blinks in confusion.

"Dangerous one" Yoriichi began to walk, As Tsukiyumi followed.

"I heard some mysterious beast is roaming around this town, Is it the reason you are here?" Y/n questioned, Yoriichi gave her a fast reply by nodding his head.

"Yes, Speaking of which, Where is Suzuka-sama?" Yoriichi gazed at her, One thought had flashed in his mind, One word was to describe her, Was enough, Whenever he looks at her, That word was always to come.

"She did not come with me" Y/n shook her head.

"Therefore, You are just visiting?" Yoriichi flutters his eyes as he stares at her.

"Yes, How long have you been here?" Y/n kept the conversation smooth and continuous, Just to hear his voice.

"Six hour and two minutes" He responded as he glanced back to the way, Predicting her movement.

Based on, What he had replied, Six hours was travelling here from the city, Probably where his job was, Y/n pondered, Thinking, When did he got here, Since it's only noon.

"That's long... Would you like to have a little treat?" Tsukiyumi turned to him, Before Yoriichi could speak.

"What──! " Y/n grabbed his wrist as the both if them ran, Whereever she had led, Everyone was looking, Of course they would, They knew her after all, Everyone in the village had talked with her, Had spent time with.