- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 -

- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 -

The moon lighten the room as they both looks at each other.

"Do you trust me, Now? " Douma asks as his eyes shines with the moon while she admires it.

"Yeah, Already, When I had met you in the village," She smiles, Seeing her smile knowing she's not lying by her confidence of actually saying it.

Which eases him, Was she like any other people? Would she truly trust him?

"How come you do? " Douma tilted his head with a pout.

"Because you saved me, You helped me" She gave him a simple response.

"Is that so... " The man hums as he pours the sake in each cup for the both of them.

As Y/n took the cup and cheers with him she took the first drink, In which she didn't expect for the taste.

"That... That's strong" She cleared her throat feeling the savory flavor, After her Douma drank the whole cup, It didn't reall affect him since his already used to the taste.

"Have you drank before? " Douma questions as he pours them a new one.

"No, I don't know" She shrugs in confusion.

"How old are you? " Douma took another drink, Whilst Y/n had to take a break.

"16" She guesses by counting with her hands.

"Well, That's your legal age, So it's fine for you to drink anyway" Douma chuckles as he opens his golden fan.

"By the way, I've got a question" She took the whole cup of sake without hesitation, Seeing her take it, And for the question Interests him more.

"What is it? "He replied with a smile.

"Why do you call me princess? " She questions as she watches Douma pours another, Afterwards he thinks of an answer, Whilst He have his finger in his chin.

"Uhm... How can I start, You're the long lost princess of the Japan, The Moon's fallen child" Douma replied as he came up with a simple one, Simple but hard for the princess to think of.

"The moon? " She gave him a confuse look.

"Yes, Right there" He points to where the crescent moon was, In the window.