- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚜 𝙰𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 -

I hope this could reach you, Ubuyashiki Clan, For whom I loved so much, I apologize if I would be leaving this earth so soon and without evenly saying farewell, Although I appreciate your time and care for me, As I said, The last time we had met, I will be giving you my blood as long as I'm safe and sound, Until in my grave, Since I am safe for the past months, I give you this blood as appreciation and gift, I wish the world peace, And for you all to live in however you desire.

Sincerely Tsukiyumi

He read the whole paragraph as he took the blood capsule sitting beside it, As he got it on his hands, He left the mansion.

"Kasuhi-sama, The Capsule is nowhere to be found, We had searched the whole household, Even outside, We found nothing, But the letter" The slayer lowered his head, The 37th leader frowned as he looks at the letter, The final paper the princess had written on.

"We should have been more fast... It doesn't matter no more, What village was the Princess found?" The leader asked as he puts the letter down his desk.

"Fujisake hill, The bamboo forest, Kasuhi-sama" The slayer responded, Kasuhi grasps at his chin and thought of an idea.

"I'd like to meet the villagers" Upon saying that, The slayer nod his head.

The carriage was ready for the leader, As they traveled for two hours, They had arrived in the village, It was small yet, They had the most hospitable and humble people, This villagers must have the princess learned from them.

From being so kind and innocent, She was raised with love and care in the village.

"What could be the purpose of your visit, Ubuyashiki-sama" The elder asked as she pours a warm tea to his cup.

"I would like to inform to you that, The Princess had now left the world, Elderly, I apologize if you couldn't get the information earlier" Kasuhi lowered his head as an apology.

"It is fine, The moon from yesterday's night was extremely big and bright, We did expect something to happen to the princess, She once told us that, 'She doesn't have a single reason of coming down the earth at the first place, The moon must have let her down here this world as a unknown punishment, That night was the same as she got down the earth, What is sad is that, She wanted to stay here because everyone accepted her as a mortal being and a woman"

"That must have been a hard decision of her" Kasuhi frowned as he stares at the flower tea.

"Would you like to share her second decision?" The elderly questioned.

"Tsukiyumi-hime, Once pleaded to me to have her protected, She was scared that the moon would take her sooner, Since the moon had been whispering to her since she had found her first love, The moon wanted to corrupt the feelings she had, She even had her mother cry when Suzuka-san had known about it, What was worst is that Suzuka-san wanted to protect her the day she would be gone, However she left the world much earlier, Since the day Suzuka-san had died, She thought of no reasons of being here, She had lost the most important people In her life twice, Her father and mother, Her first love had loved another, And People only wanted her fame, Wealth and beauty, Which feared and sadden her, With that, She communicated with the moon" A tear left Kasuhi's eyes, Hearing it, Had the elderly cry.

She seeked for someone to trust and love her from their last breath.

She never had the chance to even know herself, Either her existential in the earth.

She hated the moon but she sometimes think that she deserved it because of her past mistakes and sins, In her immortal life.

Being immortal only means eternal and live endlessly, In which she find no worth in it, What she wanted was eternal love and live without worries, She wanted to be free, She wanted to feel love, She wanted to feel what every mortal beings felt.

She was envious.

After having such conversation, The villagers agreed to every words the Ubuyashiki had told them, They trusted him, Because, There was once the Princess had written a message and told about her every experience in the city, Mentioning Kasuhi Ubuyashiki multiple times in the letter.

The villagers planted a bunch of wisteria tree around the village even at the Fujisake hill, They made a border for anyone to come up in the hill, Where the Princess once lived.

Starting from that, Fujisake Hill, Was named Tsukiyumi village, Although after hiding and no one was leaving the village or moving out, It became a legend, And no one found the place nor did they knew about the location, In which, They said, To be lost.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

大正 秘密 :: 𝚃𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙷𝙾 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝚁𝙴𝚃

[𝙴𝙼𝙿𝚃𝚈]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

:: 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 ::

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

•• 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂 ••

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝! 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚜! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜!

𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙰 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙾𝚁 𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃