十二

- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 -

"Can you guys explain me how the infinity castle?"  Tsukiyumi turned to the three upper moon, Douma raised his hand but then Kokushibo steps in.

"It's controlled by Nakime" Kokushibo responded.

"The biwa woman, over there" Akaza pointed to where Nakime was, Tsukiyumi gazed to where she was.

"Oh, I see, Hello, Nakime!" Y/n giggled joyfully, Seeing the princess below with such a beautiful smile, Made the Biwa woman flustered.

"I─, Hello Hime-sama" Nakime bowed her head, When Y/n had faced them back, Y/n just now noticed, Kokushibo have six eyes.

Weirdly, It fascinated her.

"How did you have six eyes, Kokushibo-san?" Y/n wowed, Kokushibo sweat drop of the way she addresses him with such formality.

"Please call me Kokushibo, Only" Kokushibo cleared his throat, Y/n hums then thought of an idea.

"Would you grant me of calling you, Koku?" Tsukiyumi suggested, From the nickname she had made for him, Gave Kokushibo backlashes.

"Ah, Yes" Slight pink blushes covered his cheeks, Tsukiyumi softly chuckles.

"Thank you, Why don't we have a tea?" Tsukiyumi lively asked, The three looked at her blankly, Then nod.

"If that entertain you, Hime-sama" Akaza mentioned.

"Haha! Of course" Douma grabbed her hands, The two demons beside him quickly flared at his back.

A couple of minutes later, Nakime brought the three of them to a new room, Having to be brought there in a millisecond made Y/n curious and amazed at the same time, When the doors slid open, Kokushibo brings in the tea.

Pouring the tea to each cup by Kokushibo, Tsukiyumi first took the cup and tasted it.

"Wow, This is delicious, Where had you brew this, Koku?" Tsukiyumi inquired as she looked at him,

"The kitchen" Kokushibo answered, Yes, It was obvious but who knew there was a actual kitchen in a mysterious looking infinity room?

"Oh, I never thought there would be a kitchen here, Can the three of you, Tour me?" Y/n favore with her eyes sparkling.

"I do not think it's possible, To see every room of this castle, Since it is infinite" Akaza informed, Having to hear it, Tsukiyumi understood as she nod her head with a slight upsetting sigh.