- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚜 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 -

"Where could have you taken me? " Y/n gulped as she looked around, The room he had brought her had a very strange scent, It wasn't bad or good, Neither.

"Oh, Darling, Won't you say Thank you first?" He flicked his finger as a fire had appeared in the candles around the room to lighten up.

When she turned to him, She was shook, To see such a vibrant eyes he had, As she was staring at it, She just now realized there was a symbol on his eyes, Which made her think, Although It was beautiful, It was convincing it had the Princess's heart beat because of it's beauty.

Although she cannot yet show any such expression, With that, She raised her right eyebrow with a frown.

"How can I thank a mysterious... Terrifying person like you? " She crossed her arms, The man scoffed as he smirks.

"That offended me, So you are afraid of me?" He sat down in a throne.

"Technically, Yes" Y/n stands there as she gave him a suspicion look.

"Fine, I'm Douma, The leader of the Paradise Cult" He rested his head to his palm.

"A... Cult? " She mumbles.

"Yes, Now do you trust me? " He questioned, The girl just stared at him, Douma just kept his smile on, In her mind, 'Was he lying or not?', It feels like she had a lot on going in her mind, Although she doesn't know why.

"No" It was trust issues.

Why? " She doesn't even know why she had those, When she can just trust a person who actually saved her.

"Because I don't know you" Was it because of something that had happened in the past?

"You are such a reasonable person" He huffs as they both just stared at each other.

"I'm just making sure" She replied, Douma had patience of course, Especially to a beautiful girl to convince like her.

"Why? " He once again questioned.

"Why keep asking, Is it hard? Maybe I should have just burned with the trees and the houses in that village" The topic was soon to shift.

"Oh, Please don't say that, I'll tell you, " He sighs with his head shaking, When he raised his head, He thought, He saw a angel.