- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚜 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 -

"Kokushibo-dono! " Douma waves at the upper moon one, Kokushibo turns to see the blond, Having to smell a familiar scent, He recognizes it.

"You have... Found her already? " He asks as he faced Douma, Douma proudly looks at him and nod his head.

"Yes" Upon hearing his respond, Kokushibo tense, As he looks at Douma with his six eyes.

"What's her name? " Kokushibo questioned.

"She's the girl you had mention" Douma said with a sly grin, Holding the surprise inside the upper moon one, He kept his cool by clenching onto his Katana's handle, There was no girl, That Kokushibo had mention to Douma, Only, Y/n, Because of how annoying he was when Muzan had a meeting about their missions since he was new.

"Mikoto... Tsukiyumi Y/n? " He mutters, Her name leaving from his lips, Quietly, Excites him.

"Yes, S/C, E/C and H/C" Douma grins, Kokushibo Furrowed his lips, Seeing his foolish smile, Somehow sicken him.

"Is she doing fine? " Kokushibo asked, Douma nod at the sight of him, Yes, Kokushibo is good with his action, But He forgets that Douma is much good with reading someone's expressions and movements.

"Yes, Although she had couple of wounds and bruise, Her ribs are even damaged" Douma said with a sad tone.

"She's that injured? " Kokushibo said worried in his voice, He crossed his arms.

"Yes, Hopefully she was found earlier, Although I think she would recover about... A month" Douma guessed having his sarcastic smile back in his face.

"How did you found her? " Kokushibo mumbles, In his mind, He didn't, Which is true.

"I didn't really found her, My follower did" Douma laughs as he opened his fan and started fanning his self.

"May I request a meeting with this follower of yours?" Kokushibo suggested, This was the first time in Douma's lifetime, Kokushibo could ever favor him.

"Aw, I apologize, However She's dead already" Douma kept his smile up whilst The demon in front of him, Can't take his foolishness.

"... Then, May I know how and where she found her? " Kokushibo questioned as he leaned his back onto the tree.

"I don't really think she found her, I don't know where they found her and Y/n-chan is found by two men, A Hashira actually" Douma said with impress, Having no more topic but a lot of hidden questions, Kokushibo wanted to end this gruelling moment.