- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 -

"Upper moon one was the first to arrive" The Biwa-woman responded.

They all felt the atmosphere tense, Finding the out the Upper rank moon was here all this time.

"I am here, The lord has arrived..." Their whole body tremble, A surprise from another to another.

They all knelt down to their master.

"The upper moons have waned, Gyuutaro is dead" He pours the potion to the other bottle.

The Second upper moon crouches with a grin in his face.

"Oh!, Is that so!, I was the one who introduced Gyuutarou here after all... How can I apologize to you?, Will you gouge my eyeball out? or will you..." He suggested playfully, The Demon king grits hit teeth as he knew that his own creation was taking him as a joke.

"I don't need your eyeballs." He replied with digust in his tone, "I figured Gyuutarou would lose, as I expected, Daki was holding him back─worthless, he had too much humanity in him, so he Lost, But that's fine too, I'm not expecting anything from you guys."

"Oh, You're talking about the Sad things again, Has there ever been a Time when I've failed to Live up to your Expectations?" The second upper moon scoffs, veins in the back of his head appeared, The anger inside him was not taken very fairly as to treat his underlings.

"The Ubuyashiki family has yet to be entombed, the woman I have been telling you guys? and what about the blue spider lily? why can't you all find it after hundredth of years... don't really know why you guys exist anymore" the glare from his bright red eyes had every upper moon shiver, the way his blood boil was felt by every demons.

"Please forgive us! Please! Please!─EEEP!" The fourth upper moon pleaded hitting his head to the floor.

"What can I say... I'm not very good at detective work myself." The second upper moon Douma, cackle.

"I have nothing to say... Ubuyashiki... cleverly hid.... himself.." The Upper Moon Demon, Kokushibo kept his pace and listened as he sat like a statue.

Suddenly, The fifth Upper Moon interrupted as he moved his vase.

"Muzan-sama! I'm not like them!, I have some information that can get you one step closer to achieving your dreams!" He got his small arms raised, Before he could he even speak and the upper rank demons look, He was nowhere and was cut off.