十三

- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 -

"I don't think you guys are bad" Y/n gave them a smile, Douma lighten up, As he wrapped his arms around her neck, Pulling her to a hug.

"Well, That's great!" Douma chuckles, Y/n grasped at his arm as she laughs along.

"Haha... Would you guys let me wander around the castle?" Y/n tilted her head, Douma let go of her as he just scooted closer to her by locking his big arm to hers.

"What makes you so curious about this castle?" Kokushibo narrowed his eyes at her, Not gonna lie, Having to look at Kokushibo with his six eyes looking at her, Frightens her, Since she isn't trying to be cruel, About features, She knows she'll get used to it.

Probably because of her loss memories, She's thinking this people in this castle, Is weird looking, And based on them saying informations about them, She hides her expressions and thoughts inside her, Since she doesn't know any of this people, She had to know about them, Or ask about her background and past.

Starting to the point her own husband is spitting confusing stories to her making her Build her suspicion over them, Since she doesn't knows, Who knows, God knows.

"I just really find it amusing and majestic" Y/n clasped her hands, Suddenly, Douma had an idea.

"You can go to my Castle, First!" He turned to her, Hearing him commenting.

"You have a castle?, Here?" Another strange thought in her mind made her think twice, No, Thrice, To what this place really is, Probably because Nakime have a magic, Does magic really exist? The longer she was in here, The more her brain starts to feel numb, So she had to ask multiple things.

Strange to her thinking worthless things, When this people should be trusting, But, What's stopping her? Herself? Is she that mentally ill? Or is this effects of having to loss memories? Having big trust issues And stupidity?

"Yes! Nakime after all had created it just for me!" Just like that, It was Nakime after all.

"I'd like to go, Then!" She exclaimed, Douma brightly smiled at her.

"Nakime!" Shouting Nakime's name, Nakime is quick to know Douma's demand.

"Understood" She whispered, Just as she answered, The sound of a biwa was heard, The room felt like it fall down, But they were at the same room, Y/n blinks in confusion.

"There" Douma got up from his seat, As he slid the door open, It was a different hallway.

"That's it?" Y/n wowed.