十五

- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗 -

After a whole argument inside the infinity castle, The starved girl finally had her seat in a restaurant.

Muzan had a few conversation with Y/n in the infinity castle, Upon mentioning about her being hungry for not eating in a whole day, Muzan accepted her on going outside, Only if she agreed on his terms.

Muzan had chose Akaza as her guard for the night, Since, Akaza is the only one who can be trusted and can be easily disguised as a human just by using a few makeup to cover his marks.

Tsukiyumi and Akaza disguised theirselves with vintage/foreign clothes, Y/n was impressed how it was easy to dress up, Even though it was easy, It was pretty, To top the cherry, Y/n wore a big fashionable hat, While Akaza did the same.

"What shall you have, Madam?" A waiter came by their table, Y/n was startled when the waiter interferred.

"I'd like a Sashimi spring, Four types of them, And A Tempura Udon, That's all" Y/n placed the menu down with a smile.

"What about the sides?" The waiter asked as he kept writing.

"Sides?" Y/n blinks her eyes in confusion.

"What would you like at the side of it?" The waiter questioned once again, Akaza gazed to Tsukiyumi who seems to be having questions in her mind.

"Ah... " Y/n just stared at the menu as her cheeks started to fluster not knowing what to reply to the waiter.

"The list of side dishes are here, My lady" Akaza got up from his seat and turned the page to the third and showed a couple of side dishes.

"Oh... I─I didn't know about that" Y/n sweat drop, Yet again, She was confused, She didn't know any side dishes apart from miso soup, "...I'll just have a miso soup"

"Would you like to have a dessert?" The waiter glanced at her.

"Dessert?" To the third question, Y/n was triggered to not knowing how the services work.

"Ah, It's about sweet foods; My lady, A new word about sweets" Akaza whispered, He then turned the page to the second page.

"Oh, Okay; Hahaha... Wow, There are a lot, I only know a few here... So, Any recommendations?" Y/n questioned the waiter.

"Our best seller here is Daigaku Imo, Mitarashi Dango and Mochi" The waiter responded in a polite way.

"Then, Can I have those three?, I'd like to try them" Tsukiyumi chuckles.