- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚍 -

"Everyone is summoned to meet the Wife, Of Master Kibutsuji Muzan, Mikoto, Tsukiyumi Y/n-sama" The Biwa woman had every 12 kizuki in the infinity castle in a single string she had pressed.

"They have arrived" The voice of the upper moon one not a far in the conference.

They all felt the shock when they had heard his voice, Then the appearance of the Demon king in a western clothing.

The lower moon began to feel the heaviness of his aura, They all lowered their head as they kneeled to show respect, Although the way he had appeared in the room, Seems off, Had someone already pissed him off?

The Demon King sighs.

"It's good to have everyone here, For sure, Some of you tried your hardest to find Y/n, But some didn't, For those who had misunderstood, and see no worth, Will have their own consequences, Behave yourselves, Let us get to the meeting, Get your heads up, Y/n, You may reveal yourself" Muzan flicked his finger, A door behind him appeared, It slowly opens, Revealing a gorgeous woman in a glorious Junihitoe.

They all widen their eyes as sudden memories of their creator flashes right in their eyes, A woman wearing a Junihitoe much likely the same from the present, The first time The demon king had met her, Was wearing this outfit.

They felt a light feeling as they looks at her, It wasn't a past memory of their master, Instead, They really felt their body and mind lighten.

She really is a goddess.

"Y/n-chan!" The upper moon two suddenly spoke with happiness in his tone.

The upper moon three galres at him at his sudden action just after, The master had told them to behave.

Once she had stepped to the stage, The upper moon one had appeared in a blink of a eye.

Tsukiyumi slightly gasps as she waves at Douma with a soft smile in her face.

"Well, The first to have found and got the princess here safe and sound, Is no other than Douma" Muzan informed, The demons glanced at the upper moon two, Others looked at the princess.

As they stared at the princess, The more they felt their heart feel alive again, It was throbbing.

"Introduce yourselves, Y/n had lost her memories due to stress and bumping her head right into the pine tree, We must have her cherished memories back" Muzan softly grasps at her shoulder then gently pulling her closer to him.