- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 -

Ochami looks at the orange sky through the window, The sun was going to set just a hour to go.

While she was staring at the sky, She heard a groan, She gazes at the girl, Seeing, Her eyes had opened.

"You've awaken" Her lips curled to a smile, As she was looking into her eyes, It was E/C, She was not mistaken that this girl was her.

"Ah... Where... " The girl grunts as she was about to get up, Ochami didn't let her.

"Don't get up yet, You had your ribs damaged, Do you remember what happened? " She questioned,
The girl looks at her confused.

"Huh?, What... happened? " She furrows her eye brows, Ochami gulped as she's gripping into her Haori, There was the urge she had to.

"I found you in the forest, Bleeding" She takes the credit.

"In the forest? " The girl blinks, While Ochami nods.

"Yes, Uhm, I'm Ochami, Can I have your name? " Ochami asked, The girl just looks at her with frustration.

"... My name? " She grasps at her chest.

"Yeah" The girl just stares at the ceiling, She was somehow trying to process something, However, She can't.

"Ouch...! " Ochami flinches and grasps at her shoulder.

"I'll get you a water, Just wait a second" She walks out, The girl was anxious, confuse and frustrated, She somehow wants to cry for no reason however she feels empty.

When Ochami got back, She carefully got the girl sit in the bed to make her ddrink some water, For a few minutes later, The girl was still spacing out, Ochami let her relax and progressed.

"I don't remember anything... " She mumbled, Ochami looks at her with pity.

"Even your name? " She questioned, The girl blinks as she clenched onto her sleeves and gulped.

Suddenly, A voice in her mind whispered.

"... Y... Y/n" She widen her eyes.

"Y/n, Do you know what your surname is? " Ochami leaned closer, Y/n sweats drop only to reply with a shook.

"I seem can not remember" She scratches her cheek.