Chap#1: The birth of the fifth true dragon

Pls comment and vote so I know if you like the story or not please I want to know if it is any good

Veldanava POV:

I was resting on my mountain as I felt an aura familiar aura. It was a aura of a true dragon but what was strange was that he felt as he knew this aura but something was wrong it was weak yet strong. He felt as if this aura was being suppressed but its true power was still alot.

He decided to look for the source of this aura. As he went down his mountain he saw a baby dragon crying as the dragon saw him he tried to runaway as it was scared of him. Once Veldanava saw the baby dragon he realised why its aura felt familiar.

It had been born with his lost power the power of the void or null energy. If he wanted to compare it to the true dragon even as a baby its power could be compared to velgrynd his youngest sister.

He felt a sudden burst in power in the dragon. He saw the little dragon crying because it was barely able to control its power

Veldanava felt responsible for this as it was his lost abilities causing this problem. He quickly acted and put the dragon in another dimension.

Baby Dragon POV:

I don't know what happened or how I got here but I'll I new was that I'm in some kind of place. This place was beautiful as I saw the beautiful flowers and the lustrous grass.

I wanted to play but I felt a sudden pain in my body I tried my best to decrease it. It was painful. It hurt. I started to cry and a little while after I saw something coming towards me I was really scared as I thought it was gonna hurt me.

I tried to run and then I wondered why he didn't follow me. I but as soon as I got a little distance between him and me my body started to hurt again. I started to cry again but to my surprise I was no longer in the same place.

It was a completely different area then what I had seen. I got scared but I realised that my body stopped hurting. Then I saw someone in a distance it was the something I saw earlier.

Veldanava POV:

As soon as I send him to the other dimension I went in myself. As he saw me he looked scared.
So I decided to start a conversation.

Veldanava: Hello their little one.

Dragon: Hi there. ( a bit scared)

Veldanava: Don't worry I won't hurt you little one.

As soon as I said that he looked a little relieved.

Dragon: So, what do you want from me.

Veldanava: Can't I meet my own younger brother.

Dragon: Younger brother what's that.

Veldanava: (Oof velda you idiot he was just born of course he won't know he is a true dragon. He probably doesn't even know what a dragon is let alone a true dragon)

Veldanava: Well you see a younger brother I like a sibling but he is a boy and he is related to you
( what the hell am I even saying he's probably not even gonna understand me)

Dragon: Oh so I am your younger Sibling.

Veldanava: ( yah ho he understood that explanation I thought I was gonna spend most of my time explaining to him)

Veldanava : So, tell me do you feel pain your body.

Dragon: Yes it hurts but as soon as I came here it was gone

Veldanava: Well I'm glad to hear that as I realised you were having some problems I decided to help you the way I could.

Baby Dragon POV: