Chap#26: An Unexpected Encounter

3rd Person POV:

Inside of an endless dark space where nothing seemed to exist. There was one being lying unconscious that being the 5th True Dragon that had died recently. This endless darkness seemed to have engulfed the 5th True Dragon.

Rimuru POV:

'Where am I? Why can't I see anything? Why is my body not responding? Wait how am I conscious didn't I die?'

'Raphael!'

He called out for his skill but it didn't reply

'Raphael sensei are you there?'

'Looks like I can't even contact Raphael Sensei'

'Didn't Veldora say that when he died he felt like he had come back almost instantly. Was he perhaps lying to me?

'No Veldora didn't have a reason to lie to me...but if he didn't lie to me then why am I in this space? Shouldn't i have already reincarnated?'

'...Well I guess I'll just have to play the waiting game.'

After a bit of time passed Rimuru started getting anxious and felt bit lonely.

'How long will it take me to reincarnate this is getting a bit annoying this doesn't feel like i am reincarnating almost instantly'.

'Wait what is that?'

The scenery slowly changed around the young true dragon as it was no longer an endless void.

Slowly explosions appeared far him him and it could be seen even without his skill.

'What is going on?'

Those explosions slowly started forming universes.

'What is happening? Raphael!'

Raphael: Notice, through thorough analysis it can be stated that we are currently witnessing all of creation coming into existence.

'What but how have we traveled through time or something.'

Raphael: Negative!

'Huh what is that its moving fast...extremely fast'

The body which was moving slowly went towards the True Dragon flew past him as if he didn't exist.

This let the True Dragon to question and wonder about his current situation.

'Raphael!'

Raphael: Notice due to insufficient data a proper answer cannot be given but it can be assumed that master is I'm some sort of dream state.

'I see but who was that'

Raphael: It can be confirmed that the current body that passed by us was the individual Veldanava.

'Huh Veldanava wait that does explain it since he created everything guess he is far older then I am'

Time passed by instantaneously. Veldanava was busy forming his creation but it seems it has gotten a bit difficult for Veldanava

'Raphael why does it feel like Elder brother is having a harder time making stuff'

Raphael: Notice, it seems as the individual Veldanava has lost some of his power as a result creating stuff has become a bit trouble some but not to be mistaken as it seems that even now the Star King Dragon is having no trouble forming his creation.

'Wow how strong is he currently?'

Raphael: Proper answer cannot be given although it can be said that he is infinitely stronger then the first time the individual Rimuru met the individual Veldanava.