Chap#25: The battle and the death

3rd Person POV:

Currently in the middle of the night. Deep inside the Enigmawood forest Shizue Izawa the Conquerer of Flames had made an encounter with an unknown monster. The monster was releasing alot of its Aura and magicules without restrain. It was enough to kill any A rank monster that came in its range.

Yet it did not kill her.

Shizue POV:

'What's going on why am I not dead, the amount of magicules and aura it is releasing is surely enough to kill me, is it maybe because of ifrit. But that leaves the question why wasn't I able to sense the aura until it came in my field of vision.'

The monster suddenly launched an attack at Shizu.

Shizu was able to avoid being hit thus the attack hit the ground but the damage it did was alot was alot and if she wasn't able to avoid this she would have surely died.

'What how much power does this have to make a crater with just one attack. Atleast it isn't a very big crater. Well it doesn't look like it can talk'

Suddenly Shizue felt a strong gust of wind pass by her. She quickly looked back and saw the monster was standing there.

Shizue: What!!

It went in for another attack but Shizu was barely able to block it with her sword. Although the impact of it send her flying into a few trees.

Shizue: Ouch

'That thing is very fast for me to keep up with it. I need to try and make sure—'

Before Shizue could finish thinking a hand came from her front. She was able move away just in time and she quickly got on her feet.

'No time to get distracted I have to keep my eyes open, one moment of me wondering to my thoughts would kill me.'

Monster: ROARRRRRRRR!!!!!

Shizu quickly put her hands on her ears as this Roar could destroy the ear drum if the ears aren't protected.

Shizue: Ow my ears.

Covering her ears Shizue fell down on her knees

Aria POV:

'What was that? Huh where's Shizue san.'

Lyra: You heard that too didn't you.

Aria: You mean that yell or whatever it was?

Lyra: Yes, come on Shizu san isn't here that could mean she's fighting whatever it is right now.

Aria: Alright

They quickly grabbed what they would need for a battle and went out of there tent.

Kaelin: You guys are awake to I see.

Kaelin and Griffin were all suited up and ready for battle

Lyra: Kaelin! Yeah did you hear the yell?

Griffin: Yes, we did hmm where's Shizu?

Lyra: She isn't here that is why we have to go quick.

Lyra started running ahead and everyone followed her.

Kaelin: So you think that Shizu is currently fighting whatever monster made the yell.

Lyra: Yes.

Griffin: And you are sure she's this way?

Lyra: Yes.

Back To Shizue(POV):

'Oww that hurt huh'