Chap#16: The Dragon and the Girl

3rd Person POV:

There was a girl who was accompanied by a dragon. Unknown to most this dragon is a member of the most powerful race which is on top of the food chain(even though they don't need food).

Shizue POV:

'After Chorona the hero had left us me and Rimuru were alone on our journey. I still wonder why did she leave was I a burden or was it something else but whatever the reason was knowing it won't bring her back. So all I can do is hope that it wasn't because of me'.

Flash Back:

Both Rimuru&Shizue: WHATTTTTTT!!!

Chloe: Please do scream please it's not like I'm leaving you guys without saying goodbye and besides you both need to grow as well as long as I'm here you both will never be able to reach your full potential. Meaning I am just holding you both back.

Shizu: No you're not a hero Sama if it was never for you I would have never been able to come this far.

Rimuru: Yeah and I had a lot of fun after you you both kidnapped me.

Both Chloe and Shizue were shocked that Rimuru thought he had been kidnapped by them. But they were kinda happy to hear he had fun.

After recovering from that hit they continued.

Chloe: Well anyways sorry but I'll have to leave and it's not like we will never meet again.

Shizu: Really?

Chloe: I promise we will meet one day again.

Rimuru: When we meet again let's complete a few missions like we used to.

Chloe: Yup we shall but for now I'm still here so let's enjoy our time while we can.

Rimuru&Shizu: Haiiiiiiii!!!

After they enjoyed the little time they had left they went to sleep during the night the hero had left as she knew it will be harder for them to say goodbye to her.

The next morning

Shizu: Rimuru Rimuru wakes up Rimuru san wakes up quickly hero sama has left.

Rimuru: Wait what

Rimuru had immediately woken up from his nap when he heard that the hero had left them without giving them a chance to say goodbye.

Rimuru:{ When did she leave }

Raphael:{ Master it was during midnight that the hero had left }

Rimuru:{ Oh Raphael why didn't you wake me up then?}

Raphael:{ Master didn't ask }

Rimuru:{ Right right you wouldn't do anything until I informed you too.}

Rimuru:{ Anything else Raphaeldid you notice anything when she was about to leave }

Raphael:{ Master during her exist it seemed like she was reluctant to leave but she had no choice but to leave }

Rimuru:{ I wonder why? }

Chloe who was nearing the domain of Demonlord Luminous was talking to Hinata who was currently controlling the body.

Chloe while sobbing: {And then they will get married and I won't get to be with sensei}.

Hinata:{ Umm Chloe you're a hero would you mind stopping crying you have been at it ever since we left}.

Chloe: {But I left both Rimuru sensei and Shizu sensei alone what if they get married then-}

Hinata:{ You will move on from Rimuru and get another boy}.