Chap#13:The journey has began part (2)

No-one POV:

It was currently night and alot of people could be seen sitting around a fire while grilling bull dear meat which they had prepared before leaving.

The trio was travelling with Elulard for quiet sometime. And Chloe and became more suspicious while Shizu became more comfortable. Nothing had happened the past few days and Rimuru was happy as he got tasty food and had to do nothing. Shizu became comfortable because the Baron noticed that they were suspicious of him and tried to get them comfortable. While Chloe became more suspicious because nothing had happened. This was her biggest concern as nothing no monster had been seen in there sight.

Chloe POV:

The hero was scratching the dragon which she has kidnapped.

'There is something wrong here Elulard has done nothing but he is trying to get us comfortable around him. I think there is more to this then what meets the eye. What are you planning Elulard'.

Elulard: Here hero san the food is ready please tell me how you like it. This was prepared by the finest cook here here. That being one or my subordinates.

Chloe: Thank you I hope this isn't one of the tricks for me to marry you.

Elulard: I swear it's not.

Rimuru thought: Did I hear it right this guy wants to marry my kidnapper. I won't allow him to marry her. I mean she deserves someone better she was able kidnappe a true dragon. That ain't a joke.

Chloe: Alright then. Here Rimuru do you want.

Rimuru moved his head left to right.

Chloe: Aww but your looking at it so here. Open your mouth.

Rimuru opened his mouth and ate a bit of the bull dear.

Elulard: Were you the one who named the dragon?

Chloe: Nope it was someone else but I don't know who or where he is anymore he might be dead for all I know.

Rimuru looked down

Chloe: Oh looks like I hit a weak spot sorry Rimuru.

Rimuru said nothing and just looked like he was in his own thoughts.

Rimuru thought: I wish you were wrong hero San. I wish I could see him again. I only was with him for a few years(7-8 years).

Elulard: I wonder what kind of fool would name a dragon I bet he died when naming this dragon.

Rimuru got angry but he didn't attack as it would cause problems for the girls. Chloe noticed this and quickly replied.

Chloe: Even so Rimuru is a very wonderful name for a cute little dragon as him.

Rimuru calmed down a bit after hearing what Chloe said about his name.

Elulard: Well it really is. May I ask how you found out his name?

Chloe: Umm you see when we me met Rimuru was injured probably an attack from another dragon. When we helped him I accidentally said what is your name after that I remembered monsters don't usually have a name but then he wrote his name on the dirt.

Elulard: I see that makes him quiet intelligent.

Chloe: Yes it does doesn't it.

Elulard: Oh well I guess I'll leave you to whatever your doing.

Chloe: OK goodbye.

Elulard thought: Huh you don't need to say that because you'll be mine hero san. Since we'll tomorrow arrive at the Duke's estate and then the plan shall commence. Actually who am I kidding the plan has already started. Actually who am I kidding it already started since the meals you have been eating will make you weaker and more venerable.