Side Story:

3rd Person POV:

In an unknown plain of an unknown dimension, there was a being. This being has truly terrifying power and yet he lurked in the shadows. He seemed to be enraged by something.

???:ROARRRRRRRRR!!!!

???: Those idiots I should have never given that demon a bit of power just go mess with them. Because of them that dragon got even more powerful I regret this action of mine. This was supposed to be a little bit of a tormenting secession for him. But yet I failed how the hero why was she weaker that barrier placed by me shouldn't have been able to affect her even a bit. I wanted to torment that hero and the dragon but my plan was spoiled by who.

WHO DARED TO SPOIL MY PLAN I WILL ERASE THEM FROM EXISTENCE!!!!

Well, no use dwelling over this least I know now during the jump even the hero got weaker but not enough to be underestimated. She was still able to seal the other dragon once again. But I still am pissed that he managed to link himself to the Veldanava's power but no matter I have a weapon of my own which can also not be underestimated. Not even the Star Dragon would know what hit him.

I should make sure it is ready. This thing will be far stronger than me. So be prepared you insects. I will destroy you all this time.

A different unknown Person's POV:

In another different dimension, a man and a divine beauty were standing next to the man.

(1)???: So do you think we managed to spoil his plans?

(2)???: No doubt about it. I was able to confirm this was only so he could mess with him so you don't have to worry he is the target but right now all he can do is make him suffer and all we can do is make him stronger.

(1)???: I hope what you're saying is true he is important to me. And after knowing what he did just to protect I cannot just stand back.

(2)???: I'm glad you can see why your death was important but at the start, you did cause a little trouble for me.

(1)???: Heh heh sorry about that I just thought you wanted to harm my family.

(2)???: I said it once and I'll say it again if I am acquired to. I bare no ill will towards your family.

(1)???: I know you told me like a thousand times already. But may I ask you a question?

(2)???: You may ask.

(1)???: Why was the hero weaker I meant wasn't she supposed to be a digital life form and from what you told me and my own closer analysis I can confirm that this barrier shouldn't be able to affect a digital life form then why was she affected?

(2)???: I see well I'll explain it in simple terms the hero is a digital life form but during our jump as I had told you our story we decided it would be best to make her weaker in hopes to confuse the enemy. That is not even the hero's real body just her consciousness. Her real body is here with me.

(1)???: Why didn't I sense it then and why didn't you tell me earlier about this I got very worried about him.

(2)???: One your still just regaining your powers which shouldn't be possible but due to the upgrade you got a while before you came here you are now able to slowly but surely regain your power so that might be the reason and for your second question you didn't ask that simple it is.

(1)???: Huh I feel like you're in syou'reway referring to me as an idiot.

(2)???: Your not wrong I am.

(1)???: Ouch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello, guys sorry I quickly made a short chapter this may be a side story but it is still canon to the story and yeah I'm not gonna explain everything at once. So if things don't make sense please tell me I'll make sure to focus on them and try to explain it if it is time to explain it.

Anyways Later