Chap#7: Happy Birthday Milim(Part 2)

Veldanava POV:

After I gave the invited Rudra and Velgrynd. I invited veldora he was with dagruel so I invited him and his brother too since they look after the gate for me. I also invited ramiris she was very delighted since she was very board. Imdecided to invite a few primordial angles too. Only three could come so I told them to come.

Now I was on my way back to my house. As soon as I arrived I saw that my wife has decorated the hall of our Palace. It was nice and she did it quick since the maids were helping but why is this place decorated to this level I think its a bit much.

Veldanava: Hey Lucia I'm back plus don't you think this is a bit much.

Lucia: Of course not this is our daughter's first birthday and I want her to enjoy it.

Veldanava: Very well this much decoratation should be enough don't you think.

Lucia: Fine but I would like to do it a bit more.

Veldanava: Thanks so I invited a few more people then what I originally said.

Lucia: It's fine.

Veldanava: OK maybe we should get her presents you know.

Lucia: I already know what I will get her what about you.

Veldanava: Well she hasn't seen the dragon yet so that is my gift but I also have another one.

Lucia: Oh really what is it?

Veldanava: I asked rimuru to bake a special cake and he agreed this is sort of a combined gift as I'm getting the ingredients for this cake. This cake will be the only one this world will ever see unless I ask rimuru to make another one.

Lucia: A little to much but atleast she will enjoy it.

Veldanava: Yup. I have faith in rimuru since he is the only one fitted to make her cake.

Lucia: True.

Veldanava: OK so I'll see what rimuru is doing right now.

Lucia: Ok give I'm my greeting and my thanks for doing this for our milim.

Veldanava: I will

I opened a portal to that dimension and went inside.

Rimuru POV:

I felt brother come inside so I went to bring him here since he probably also wanted to enjoy the hot springs. I got out of the hot spring and rain and misery question me why I got out.

Rain: Rimuru why are you out of the spring?

Rimuru: I sense brother has entered this dimension.

Misery: I see then we should get ready.

Rimuru: Ready for what?

Misery: Veldanava sama is here probably to request or tell us something.

Rain: ( Aww I was really enjoying myself. Why now why does this world hate me)

Misery: Rain get up we should get back to work I think this is enough slacking off.

Rain: Fine.

Rimuru: OK i'll be going to my brother's location ok.

Rain: OK we will meet you there rimuru.

They gotmout of the hot spring and materialised there maid outfits. I was already on my way to where my brother was and the rain and misery started following me afterwards.

We soon meet up with veldanava.

Rimuru: Hey over here.

Veldanava: Ahh there you are sorry couldn't sense you since my senses got dulled.