Chap:6 Happy birthday Milim(Part 1)

Veldanava POV:

After milim was born I lost alot of my power. Well atleast I'm not as weak as a regular human. I'm definitely stronger. My speed was slow it took me a little over 40 minutes to arrive at the ice castle should have just used teleportation but I guess I'm here now.

Looks like velzard was aware of my arrival as misery and rain we standing outside for me.

Misery: Greetings Veldanava sama.

Rain: We were tolded by Velzard sama to come and take you to their location.

Veldanava: Don't be so formal anyway please lead the way.

Rain and Miser: Follow us Veldanava sama.

Veldanava: Alright.

After we arrived to the balcony

Velzard: Well looks like my brothers visits got even faster.

Guy: Yes, she is right usually we won't even see each other for years but now looks like you keep coming here. Anyway what do you need.

Veldanava: Well actually I again came to borrow Rain and Misery.

Velzard: Again. Is it for rimuru again.

Veldanava: Let me finish.

Velzard: Oh sorry pls continue.

Veldanava: As i was saying I need to borrow Rain and Misery because Lucia decided to hold a birthday party for milim. I also came here to invite you it is tomorrow night but I need rain and misery today so we can make preparations.

Velzard: I see but why specifically do you need them I mean if you think about it Rimuru and Lucia and the maids would be enough.

Veldanava: Well rimuru is preparing stuff for tomorrow in a different dimension. And I need them to somewhat help rimuru with things.

Velzard: I see

Guy: Now I guess you started to visit us mostly for rain and misery.

Veldanava: Not gonna lie they are more useful then you.

Guy: Hey!!!

Veldanava: You know it's true.

Guy: Tch~ Fine but make the feast extra tasty.

Misery and Rain : We shall not disappoint.

Veldanava: Don't worry rimuru will be there are he has got excellent skill in cooking. Just try to take it easy on yourselves OK.

Rain: Of course lord Veldanava.

Veldanava: So can I take them Guy?

Guy: Go ahead

Veldanava: Great here go inside this dimension you ask rimuru for whatever you need. He is a small baby dragon.

Misery and Rain: Got it.

I opened a portal and they went through the protal.

Veldanava: Well then I have to go invite others. So, see you guys tomorrow.

Velzard: By brother say my hello to rimuru.

Veldanava: Should have told that to rain and misery. Well bye.

Velzard: Bye.

After that I left the ice castle and went to invite velgrynd and rudra. There both at rudras Castle so it will take sometime. I guess I'll use illusion magic to hide rimuru as I want him to become older then I would reveal him until then I want to keep him known only among family members. I had to tell guy since I appointed him the mediator of the world and ramiris because she is very smart and if rimuru one day needs her she won't ask much questions about who he is.