Chap#2: Meeting of the ultimate family

Veldanava POV:

I wanted rimuru to learn how to control his new found abilities and powers but what I didn't expect was sometimes subconsciously he was using null energy without even realising it but mostly he would just be using magicules.

His ultimate skill Rapheal also helped him in learning and controlling his new abilities.

I decided to show him how to use magic sense with the help of Raphael he learned it very easily. He did get more skills from naming but he uses Belzeebub mostly. When I asked him why he said attack me one of your attacks so I did.

When he absorbed it to my surprise he was then using it as well but alot weaker version. When I asked him how he said it was Raphael who analysed my abilities and then copied them. But since I'm more powerful then him he can't much the power of my abilities.

After a while I decided that he should meet the family but there is a problem he can't leave this dimension. One he scared to go outside as he thinks it will harm him even though I explained that he won't feel the pain he did after he got named.

Since he doesn't want to go out so I decided to bring the others here to this dimension. And I would it is for the better for Rimuru not to leave because he is an adorable true dragon I want to hug him really tight but no velda compose yourself you are a creater not a brother killer.

And if people found this adorable dragon they would most likely try and capture him. As if I would let that happen but still I don't want anything bad to happen to my new little brother.

"Rimuru" I decided to call him.

Rimuru POV:

I was looking at many different world as brother allowed me to look at the outside world(cardinal world) and other worlds as well. They had so many good looking foods I wanted to try every last one but I couldn't but its ok I will learn how they make them and then make it for myself.

Rimuru:( Raphael san please write down the recipe )

Raphael: (Understood)

As I ordered Raphael I heard my brother called me. He explained alot about this world to me and said I'm a true dragon I didn't know what that is so he explained to me. I was surprised I am one of the 5 highest spiritual life forms that's awesome. He said that the true dragons are family and siblings. So that means I'm the youngest amongst them. I wanted to meet them one day and it looks like my wish came true.

Veldanava: Yoo Rimuru I think its about time.

Rimuru: About time for what exactly?

Veldanava: Didn't you want to meet your other siblings.

Rimuru: Yes please.

Veldanava: OK then I'll bring them here ok you use some kind of trick to hide yourself so we can make it a surprise for them.

Rimuru: OK.

Veldanava: You ok ?

Rimuru: Kinda nervous and excited at the sametime.

Veldanava: Oh ok you don't have to worry there that scary.

Rimuru: Wait so there scary. No I don't wanna meet them now.

Veldanava: Hey Hey don't worry like I said it will be alright plus only your sisters are scary not your other brother.

Rimuru : OK

Veldanava: Seems like your a bit hesitant. Ok tell you what here make this place nice and tidy and probably make something for them and then you won't have to worry.