Chap#11: Kidnapped by two Humans

Rimuru POV:

'Am I in danger these humans are taking me to a human settlement. Are they planning to kill me and us my skin for something. NOOOOOO!!! don't think like that Rimuru remember they kinds healed you even though you could do it yourself. Oh if Velzard née finds out I'll be never allowed outside again. Hope she doesn't find out. I'm using magic sense right now to see my surroundings because I'm pretending to be a sleep while the hero is caring me. I bet she noticed but thankfully she shrugged it off. Thank god the other one is a little clueless or I could be in trouble. She is holding me somewhat tight too. I bet it is so I can't escape'.

'Someone except my née sans please help me'.

Chloe POV:

'Hehehe I know sensei lost his memories but still seeing him trying to hide form me while I'm carrying him is adorable. She must be really jealous I can feel it well atleast I get to play with sensei while he's here. He is and quite naughty why are you trying to pretend to be a sleep sensei. Maybe because he is just shy that w beautiful girl like me is carrying him and he doesn't wanna leave my embrace. If sensei just asked I would do it anyway. So it's basically one of the best days in my life'.

'Sorry not sorry to her who has to watch me carrying sensei. I bet she is so angry and so jealous if I saw her face I bet I be looking at her with a smug face of my own'.

Shizu POV:

'I don't know why but ever since we found this dragon it feels like hero sama has been very energetic. Hmm maybe she just like dragon but why is she carrying the dragon somewhat tight'.

3rd Person POV:

After the group reached the settlement they quickly got the reward for there mission. They got asked about the dragon that looked like a baby(Rimuru was in a baby dragon size). They just answered he was injured so they helped it. After which they quickly went to there room. Chloe put down the sleeping Rimuru on her bed. And Shizu sit down on her bed.

Shizu: Hey hero sama( I don't know if shizu knew chloe's name or not so I'll just put hero sama) why do you seem like you like this dragon very much.

Chloe: Well isn't it obvious why

Shizu: Umm no.

Chloe: Look at it isn't he cute come on and I won't hear you say no.

Shizu: Well I do agree he is cute but you seem to really really like him.

Chloe: Here hold him(picks rimuru off the bed and gives him to shizu).

Shizu:(takes rimuru in her arms) Wow from here he really does look adorable.

Chloe: Told you just look at him.

Shizu: He looks so cute when he is sleeping.

Chloe: Ahh yes he does doesn't he.

Shizu: Mhm

Rimuru thoughts: Atleast both of them are thinking I'm a sleeping. I guess I'm safe for now'.

Chloe: Well I'm gonna go get some food you coming Shizu.

Shizu: Sure but do you think it's wise to leave him here?

Chloe: Of course its not wise to leave ehim unsupervised so we'll take him with us.

Shizu : I see ( she got up from her bed while holding the pretend to be a sleep Rimuru).

Chloe: Can you give me Rimuru now.

Shizu: Can't I hold him for a bit longer.

Chloe: Fine.