Chap#23: Adventure into the forest

3rd Person POV:

In the heart of the Enigmawood, a dense and forest, the champion Shizue Izawa embarked on an journey with a group of four adventurers. The Enigmawood was notorious for its powerful and fearsome monsters, but Shizue and her companions were determined to conquer whatever challenges lay ahead.

FlashBack:

Shizue: Huh the Enigmawoods I never heard of this place?

Leone: Here

Leone put a map on the desk infornt of Shizu and pointed to a specific part of the forest.

Leone: The Enigmawood is basically another part of the great forest of Jura, its only recently gotten this new name.

Shizue: Why did it get a new name anyway?

Leone: It said that this part specifically of the Great Forest of Jura has extremely strong monsters but at that sametime finding monsters there is also said to be quite difficult and its also been said that the place is quite rich in magicules.

Shizue: But isn't the forest of Jura known for its strong monsters and being rich in magicules?

Leone: Yes, it is.

Shizue: Then why did they change the name of this specific part of the forest?

Leone: It's because people say that this part of the forest recently got huge boosts in magicules and now its even more richer in magicules people also said that now the monsters there have gotten stronger alot then how much they used to be.

Shizue: I see and this mission is to go into the forest and find the cause of it correct?

Leone: Correct. We can't just let anyone go there so I decided to call a group of four other adventurers to go with you.

Shizue: If it's such a dangerous forest then won't it be better if you do not call other people there especially if they can't handle themselves.

Leone: Shizu they are all A minus ranked adventurers plus they're pretty talkative and friendly.

Leone: I'm called them so you can have a friends to work with

Shizu: Leone I told you you don't need to worry about me

Leone: Shizu listen your someone important so let me help you

Leone said with a straight face and eyes showing that she wasn't gonna back down.

Shizue: You aren't gonna back down are you?

Leone: Nope

Shizue: Fine then I'll guess I'll go with the group.

Leone: Alright they'll be here by tomorrow.

Shizue: I see I'll wait until then I guess

Shizu got up from her seat but before she could leave

Leone: Hey mind waiting for a sec.

Shizue: What is it now Leone?

Leone: Hey you might wanna come in now.

The door opened and a receptionist came into the room

Nika: Hi miss Conquerer of Flames my name is Nika.

Shizue: Hello Nika san may I ask what do need from me?

Nika: Well you see I umm... here take this

Nika gave Shizue a box which obviously had something inside of it.