Chap#9: A Great Change in the World has began

??? POV:

???: So, Veldanava is dead once again huh. This was quiet expected as not even you could stop his death. You thought that if you could come here and save him you could prevent the out come that awaits this planet. Too bad isn't it you lost all your power all your abilities all your memories. I would say this if you had your memories and your strongest abilities you would be able to change this out come but remember I would not allow that so easily. I'll give some credit that if I hadn't interfered and make those spiritual energy absorbing barriers and make sure both you and Veldanava were weak enough for it to absorb your spiritual energies he would have survived and you wouldn't have become weaker. Of course this barrier was made for you since you would have succeeded in saving him. Even Veldanava himself got stronger. He would have survived as well if it wasn't for this barrier but I guess I should thank you as now I can torture his wife as well. It would have been better if you would just die by my hands. I will give you more credit for getting stronger but remember I will not allow you to get stronger again. As I will destroy this world. Even if you get stronger somehow again I will already be quite stronger then you. The only problem is the two others that managed to escape. I can't change much so I can't kill one of them or else it might not go in my favour and the one I can kill is nowhere to be found but I will be a torn for you in every step of the way and I will make sure this time even without anyone knowing I will be controlling all so I can end this world. You and Veldanava are the ones I have began to really really despise but no matter these other lowlife creatures will pay the price.

???(2)POV:

???: Sorry but I won't let that happen I'll make sure things go in a way where not even you can expect what is going on. I know you want to make them suffer but that will be your greatest mistake. This one mistake will lead to your downfall because even I have already began my part in this. I hope the little help I provided him was appreciated but I don't like how I have been replaced even without his knowledge atleast during the Star King's death I was able to analyse the Star dust a little more hope it helped even though this is still an inferior version of the original magicule breeder reactor but atleast I was able to make a few improvements. Looks like he is about to wake up I better explain things to him or he will surely cause some problems. Let's see if I can analyse your abilities more in hopes to help him.

(A/N: The two unknown individuals are different people in different locations while the second unknown individual is spying on the first unknown individual without him knowing it)

3rd Person POV:

In the Ice castle which is located in the Ice continent there are a few important individuals present they are currently in a conversation with each other while walking down the corridor of the castle

Velzard: So, your telling me that br-other actually died cause you couldn't make it in time.

Rimuru: Yes, this is my fault. I should have been able to get there in time.

Velzard: Rimuru this isn't your fault. Listen here even we got informed very late and could not get there in time. We could only got there when Milim started rampaging.

Rimuru: But I got there before you I could have saved him. If it wasn't for my own weakness and my own incompetence let me to his death that barrier that was able to absorb spiritual energy I thought I wouldn't be affected but I was but I kept moving and because of that I became weaker when I tried healing Lucia.

Lucia: I'm sorry Rimuru.

Rimuru: Wait wait I'm not blaming it on you.

Lucia: But it is my fault I wasn't even able to protect my own family.