Chap#10: Start of a New Adventure with new companions

3rd Person POV:

In the northern part of the world the Ice continent was present. Here no human dared to put a foot on here as this was known as the home of the strongest demonlord and Red primordial Guy Crimson and the home of the Forst Dragon Velzard. But little did they know this was also a place very an unknown true dragon lived. It was not even known to any human that there is a fifth true dragon. The Void Dragon Rimuru.

Rimuru POV:

'Ahhhhh it's so boring here I want to go visit the outside world. But Velzard née won't allow it. Its quiet annoying I even completely mastered a human transformation just so I can go outside to the human world but Velzard née still didn't allow it. It was as if she was saying I'm too weak. I'm not weak I can be considered a calamity class monster. After a long time I regained some of my power but I stopped growing again for some reason but I'm still strong and yet she still won't allow me to go. If my guess is correct it might have something to do with. Veldora being defeated by a human when he attacked a kingdom. Because of this he was sealed in 'unlimited imprisonment' for 200 years or above I don't know its been a long time since then. Well things have been crazy I mean Milim got her own territory which is now known as the forgotten city of dragons. Lucia also lives with Milim there. Guy also made the demonlord thing and now there are 10 demonlords and interestingly Ramiris turned into a pixie. She is kinds annoying now. I sometimes visit Veldora and yup I can only visit him with either Rain, Misery or Velzard née herself or she won't allow me to go'.

'Because she literally doesn't allow me to go to the main continent I have been bored to death and I had asked her many times if I could go but her answer was always no. But today finally I'm gonna go because I'm really bored here so I(Raphael) came up with a plan'.

'I hope this doesn't go to far because this requires great acting well Raphael sensei has me covered on that so I don't have to worry. Now let's put the plan in action'.

During dinner Rimuru and Velzard were sitting near each other. And Rimuru decided to ask her.

Rimuru: Hey Velzard née can I go to the main continent please?

Velzard: No, Rimuru I said it a thousand times and I will say it again no.

Rimuru started fake crying which Velzard noticed

Rimuru: Why

Velzard: Huh

Rimuru: Why ~heh~ do you never allow me to go do you think I'm weak or something~heh ~Fake sobbing.

Velzard: No no I just don't want you to get hurt

Rimuru: But I'm a true dragon too~heh~ or do you think I'm not strong~heh

Velzard: No no Rimuru that's not it you see–

Rimuru: Then what is it

Velzard: Rimuru you see–

Rimuru: What is it just because I got weaker is that it

Velzard: No no that's not it

Rimuru: If you don't think I'm weak then why don't you allow me to go

Velzard: Rimuru please

Rimuru: Fine. So you do think I'm weak

Velzard: Fine. You can go but on a few conditiosn ok.

Rimuru: Really really

Velzard: Yes but only if you follow these rules ok.

Rimuru: OK ok I'll accept it.

Velzard: Fine just make sure to have fun and be safe and (1) If anyone finds out your a true dragon then you'll come back.(2) Always stay in you human form.(3) And finally don't make a mess ok.