He's gone

Pakhi was shattered to the core. The pain was now unbearable. He's gone forever, the person who promises to support her and be with her in all ups and downs is no more. The only person who made an effort to understand her emotions, who gave her a choice, who helped her find the old real Pakhi again has now left her all because of one person.

 The only person who made an effort to understand her emotions, who gave her a choice, who helped her find the old real Pakhi again has now left her all because of one person

The Chavan family was broken. Although he wasn't a Chavan he was the eldest son of the family and no one will say otherwise. Their faces were pale. Badi Kaku who always had a proud look on her face now looked like a broken soul. She felt like the strongest pillar of her family has collapsed. Samrat was like her own son although she will never say it aloud but she loved him more than Virat and Mohit even more than Devi at times. Om and Sonali who usually just created a ruckus in the house sat silently crying and sobbing remembering their time with Samrat.

Mohit and Virat felt as if the world has shattered and nothing mattered to them right now. Who would they turn to when they needed advice? Who else was there who can be their father and friend and big brother all at the same time?

Karishma the usual chirpy bubbly girl was crying bitterly. She remembered how Samrat was the only one in the family who supported her when no one was ready to accept her or how he would bring her favourite chocolate when she would cry on the terrace when she missed her family who abandoned her or when she got scolded and taunted by her in-laws.

Ninad looked at Samrat with red eyes. A scene from years ago flashed in front of him when his best friend and Sam's father's body came home. He sacrificed his life for his country. His son did the same thing but in a different way. Samrat was indeed a carbon copy of his father in all the senses. Ninad looked at his sister who was crying for his son while Shivani held her. What did that woman do to you that you made her life like this god? Why always her? Ninad thought then looked at Pakhi who had the same expression he saw on Manasi's face years ago which still horrifies him and a cold shiver ran down his spines.

Sai was standing in a corner crying and cursing herself. It wasn't her fault but she still held herself responsible.

Sai(in mind):- Why did I call Dada to pick me up? If he didn't come or tried to save me he would be safe. jada se jada Jagtap kya kr leta mujhe jo hona tha ho jata mujhe pr dada kyu? kyu?Aaj agr mei na hoti to dada yha hote. Vo aur Pakhi didi finally khush the. Virat ke dhoke ke baad kitne mushkil se Pakhi didi sambhali thi aur fir ye sab kyu? Mujhe dukh dena tha to de dete but in sbko kyu diya bappa. Mere aai gye to bhi Maine kuch nhi kha baba gye to bhi nhi kyunki uski chot sirf mujhe lgi thi pr dada? Unhe kyu china hm sabse?

 Mere aai gye to bhi Maine kuch nhi kha baba gye to bhi nhi kyunki uski chot sirf mujhe lgi thi pr dada? Unhe kyu china hm sabse?

Thinking all this she cried and cried while Pakhi was sitting there expressionless. Nothing registered in her brain at the moment. Tears were flowing out of her eyes nonstop. All the memory of him swirled in her head.

Just then the unwanted opinions of the society members reached their ears. Some were genuinely sympathetic while others still tried to swirl gossip for their tea party this weak.

Someone(sm):- Bechare abhi abhi to aaya that inka beta ghar pr dekho kya ho gya. Kismat bhi kaise khel khelti h...

Sm2:- Ab kismat kaho ya inka abhagya....suna h... bahu inki ulte pair aayi thi. pehle iske aate hi vo mia ho gya aur ab...mujhe to lgta h...kundali mein hi dosh tha.

Sm3:- Ab isme kundali kaha se aa gyi vo to agr vo Sai ko bachane an jata to ye sb an hota. Ye Sai hi h... jb se aayi h...is ghr se sirf buri khabar hi aayi h...samrat ke mia hone ki bhi khabar bhi sai ke aane ke baad aayi thi bhul gyi aur ab dekho.

The people expressed their non-sense views unaware of the feelings the Chavan were going through. Bhawani wanted to shut their mouth. she lost her son yes her son that's what she thought of him. She was in no condition to hear their non-fundamental opinion nor to shut them off.

Soon the drama in the cn started. Manasi, Om, Sonali and Virat blamed Sai whereas Shivani, Devyani and Ashwini accused Pakhi. Again the family was divided into two halves Sai V/S Pakhi but this time non of the mentioned lady cared about winning.

Sai was broken when even Virat accused her of being a curse to his family and he did a mistake by marrying her. She felt like an orphan again. Pakhi just listened to everything still too numb to react to anything.

Bhawani watched her family and something told her that this family is now broken along with the promise she made to her late husband. She wanted to stop this drama and save both Sai and Pakhi from accusation but how could she? She herself created these differences in the family. How did she not realise that when she parted the family into two parts just for her ego? She blamed herself for not trying to end the differences between Sai and Pakhi sooner if she did maybe her family would not be accusing the two ladies so mercilessly instead of supporting them. No, the time was gone and she could do nothing now she was too tired.

Just then a sound was heard from the crowd to which even Pakhi snapped back to reality

Sm:- Mujhe to lgta h...ye bacha bura bhaag leke aaya h...iske khabar milte hi ye sb hua aur samrat bhi to ise bachana chahta tha.....

***********************************
Haa pta h...maine bola tha baad me upload hoga pr maine soch abhi kr de kya problem h...🤷‍♀

Woah too many emotions at once but the next chapter will be better. Boring lga ho to kshama kre 🙏

But soon you'll see them slaying. I know some of you think Sai was way too arrogant and insensible at times but no one is perfect not even Pakhi. Both Sai and Pakhi have a friendly bond. The past story is the same but with a few changes--

Samrakhi consummated their marriage, and Sai was a week pregnant at Samrat's death track, Samrat is not Sai's chamcha to follow her blindly but they are a rather fun pair, also NO SAIRAT🚫.

🔰Pls vote if u liked the chapter...🔰