Escaped

One fine morning a lady was sitting in her balcony sipping her hot chochlate milkshake. It was none other than Pakhi with 8 and half months pregnant belly.

P:- Kitna kuch badal gaya na. Aisa lg rha hai jaise samay bhaag raha h... 15-20 din baad meri delivery h... 9 mahine pehle tumhre jaane ki khabar kr baad mujhe koi andaaza bhi nhi tha ki kaise jeeyungi. Pr fir jeene ki hi nhi blki khush rehne ki bhi jgha mil gyi. Kaash tum bhi hote iss khushi me mere saath. You know hme yha shift hue almost 2 months ho gye h... I asked my friend to arrange all the legal documents and he only helped me in shifting. Tumhe pta h... Banglore is such a nice city. Yha ka weather and everything else. Sai ne bhi yha college join kr liya h...lekin delivery ke 6 mahine baad hi join kregi. Thank god uske dean sir ne apne sources use kiye vrna bohot mushkil ho jaati. Aai ne bhi Yoga classes join kr li h...and mei bhi abhi freelancing web designing krr rhi hu. Don't worry jada stress nhi le rhi abhi. Ghar bhi aai ki pension aur tumhari pension se aaram se chl rha h...aur baki mei to kama hi rhi hu...

She chatted with him for almost an hour. It was her favourite work. Though he wasn't here physically she still chatted with him every morning and at night she'll write a diary entry telling about her day and how's everything is going on. She didn't directly mention him by name anywhere neither in her chats nor in her diary but it was evident whome she was talking to.

After some time she got up and went on to start her day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in the middle of a dense forest... We can see a man running.

The man ran at a higj speed while a bunch of men armoured with guns ran behind him.

The man was bruised and barely holding himself from falling.

Men1:- Kaha gya vo agr sir ko pta chla so he will kill us

Men2:- Tum logo ne use akela choda hi kyu?

Men1:- Are hme kya pta tha ki itne ghayal hone pr bhi bhaag jaega.

Men2:- You idiot he's an army officer they are well trained for such things. Didn't you see even all that mental torture and manipulation by that Dr barely had any affect on him. If it had been a normal person either he would have died from that physical torture or would have gone mad with all that mental torture. And you guyss thought to just leave him unattended wow...!

Men3:- We don't have time. Itni ghayal halat me vo jada dur nhi hoga we should hurry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here the man saw a small hut hidden behind the bushes and tall trees and so he entered the house and locked it.
The man was Army officer Samrat Salunkhen.

Sam was breathing heavily by now. His face was burning due to all the bruises and his whole body was paining. He had one hell of a headaches due to the doctors constant tries to hypnotise him but thankfully he didn't give up.

S:- Shit! Damn these bastards! Acha khaasa chehra bigaad diya h...mera.

He took out a device and a compass that he stole from the base he was locked into.

S:- Ajeeb gadhe h...itna careless...abe yrr mujhe kya mere liye to acha h...na. Ab kaam pr lg ja Sam...if I'm not wrong to yha se 3km east aur fir 2 km north jaane pr ek army base camp h...agr mei vha pohonch gya to safe ho jaunga. But iss ghayal haalt me ab 1 km bhi chalna mushkil h...already mei 5 hr se continuously bhaag raha hu. I have to give myself a first aid immediately.

He searched around and found a few cotton buds, detol bottle and a antiseptic lotion along with some other medicine including pain killers.

S:- Looks like yha koi rehta h...maybe a secret place issi liye ye place itni well hidden h...