Pain

Sai froze in her spot when she saw Pakhi standing with a man. Although his face was covered with a mask he looked a lot familliar to her.

P:- Oh madam ab andar bhi bulaogi ya nhi...?

Sa:- umm haa aaiye na.... And welcome to our home Mr...?

P:- Salunkhe...

Sa:- Huh?

Without saying a word Pakhi stepped inside followed by the man. Sai looked at the two weirdos but kept quite and closed the door.

Pakhi saw three munchkin's head peeking out and hid again. She chuckled and walked to them with serious expressions. The kids shuffled and looked at her innocently then ran to hug her.

V&Sa:- Aaiiiiii.....

Si:- Maassiii....

P:- aww mere bacho...missed me?

Kid:- YESSS...

P:- aww but see i came back... But why are you still awaked...?

V:- Umm apke ke kie mumma..

Si:- Haa maasi hm apka wait kr lae the aul na game bhi khela

P:- Ohh to game ke lie jage ho sb...haina?

Sa:- Kya aai abhi aaye aur daant rhe ho....

V:- Haa hmari kuch to izzat rakho dekho guest ke samne nhi dantte itne pyaale pyaale [pyaare pyaare] bacho ko....

Si:- Haa kya sochenge vo apke baale me....

P:- 😐😐

Sai:-😶😶

Sam:-🤐🤐

P:- I'll count till 5 and by then you better go to your room or i'll show you what bezzati is

Sai:- Haa inka aur bezzati ka vaise bhi purana hisaab hai

P:- Sai...!!

Sai:- Yeah I'll shut up now....

Samrat (in mind):- Ab tk do pagal thi ab inka bhi mini version aa gye... Chal bete teri to lgne wali h...

The kids ran to their room to sleep and closed the door. Pakhi turned and saw Sai looking at her with confusion.

Sa:- Alright enough! What's going on here and who is this man?

P:- Sai dheere bolo aai so rhi hai...

Sa:- Fine di but ye hai kon aur itna dekha dekha kyu lg rha hai..?

Pakhi sighed and signed Samrat to remove his mask. He nodded and slowly took off the mask while Sai watched curiously.

Sa:- Holy fuck!! Sa--umphh

She was about to scream when Pakhi closed her mouth with her hand. After calming down Sai removed Pakhi's hand and she had tears in her eyes.

Sa:- Sa-Samrat dada aap zi..zinda hai...? Aap thik hai na..? Aap kha the aur kaise? Ye...?

P:- Ji madam apke dada zinda hai jinki maut ke lie aap khud ko pichle 5 saal se blame krr rhi thi aur jinke lie aapne puri duniya ki bakwaas suni vo jinda the aur thik bhi the... Jis baba ke lie mere bache hmesha tadpte rhe aai har raat roti rhi vo jinda bhi h...aur ek lambii vacation se vapas aa chuke hai... Congrats!

Sam took a deep breath in order to contain his anger. Sai looked on confused. She knew Pakhi was angry with Samrat and somewhere she was right.

Sa:- Dada kya hai ye sb..?

S:- Sai...

P:- Haa batao apni pyari behen ko ki kya natak hai ye sbb

S:- Tum chup hogi tb bataunga na...