Meeting her

Pakhi opened her eyes with a jerk and saw the alarm clock ringing.

P:- Shit I'm late for the meeting.

She was about to get up when she received a call from her PA

PA:- Ma'am the investor has postponed the meeting and it is actually a dinner meeting now

P:- What? How can they make changes at last minute? That's so damn unprofessional.

PA:- Ma'am they have apologized for the delay and even sent a dress for you for the evening. They requested you to wear it as a means to accept their apology.

P:- Fine at least they are accepting their fault but there is no need for the dress you can return it.

PA:- It would seem rude. It's a form of accepting their apology so you must wear it plus they are important investors so please wear it.

P(sighed):- Fine! Send it to my room.

After a few minutes she received the package and opened to reveal a beautiful red dress. She naturally didn't expect this kind of dress. She thought it would just be a normal evening dress but damn...!

She got ready and looked at herself.

She clicked a few pictures and then went out to her car

She gave the driver the address and he dropped her at a 5 star hotel.

P(in mind):- Ek meeting ke lie 5 star hotel and this dress. Why does it all feel so weird yet right. Jb se mumbai aayi hu tb se ajeev si feeling aa rhi h..jaise kuch hone wala h... Hey bhagwan bss bache thik ho aur ye feeling bus mera vehem ho.

She walked inside and gave the receptionist her name. The receptionist took her to a private room. Pakhi still couldn't understand half of the things. Her PA refused to come to the meeting at last minute and this dress and now this 5 star hotel and private room.

P(in mind):- Thank god maine self defence kit rakha h... If anything goes wrong i swear i'll kill that jackass.

She walked inside and got shocked to see the decor. She saw a man standing facing the window looking at the sea.

P:- Excuse me?

The man turned around and Pakhi felt her world freez. She thought she was imagining things now. The man wispered her name and she never thought her nane could sound this serene. She felt dizzy and the next sec she fell unconscious but a pair of arms held her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pakhi opened her eyes and felt someone caressing her hair lovingly. Her head was on someone's lap. She instantly got up still trying to wrap things around her head.

P:- K...Kon ho tum kya krr rhe ho yha

Person:- Seriously Pakhi tum mujhe nhi pehchaan rhi?

P:- N...nhi ye ye jhut h...u are just...just my imagination right?