Night out

Vidu kept on weeping for a few minutes and calmed down after a while. He pouted when he realises he just cried in front of someone else beside his mother. His mother was the only one who had seen him cry.

He wiped his tears and Sam sniffed his nose.

S:- Kya pta hai apko bada?

V:- Maine aapke room me apki aur mumma ki wedding wali photo dekhi. Aap meri mumma ko yha se lene aaye hona?

Sam:- Nhi bache... Mei to

V:- No. Mei chota bacha nhi hu. Meri mumma mere saath rahegi.

Saying this he ran away before Sam could stop him. He hit his forehead thinking that Pakhi will kill him.

S:- Gaya tu beta... Agr Pakhi ko pata chala tovo tujhe ulta latka degi chat se... Ab iss aafat ka kuch krna padega... Pta nhi kya paida kiya h... Maine bhi...

Sai rolled her eyes listening to constant blabbering of Dr Satya

Sai rolled her eyes listening to constant blabbering of Dr Satya. She wanted to shout or bang his head to get him to stop speaking. But she had to maintain the role of a good colleague and decided to spare his life. It's not like he was flirting like he does with other female doctors and nurse. He was simply telling her gossips and to be frank she enjoyed it somewhat.

She barelly hadany friendly relationship with anyone in hospital. Most of them only k ew her professionally. So listening about the mess in their life was fun. She was surprised to know that Dr Amrita who was a really quite and sweet lady was actually once a part of a band in her college days and had a total gothic look back in the days. Time really changes people.

Sat:- And then they had this huge party at their farmhouse. There love story is just so sweet. Two people who faught day and night but still love each other. Great isn't it?

Sai nodded and pretended to not hear him properly but he knew she did. He could see the emotions fluttering in her eyes even though her face was stoic. It couldn't be because of the book about cardial surgery.

Sat:- Oh and do you know that Ms Veena... The nurse in gyno department--

Sai:- Dr Satya don't you think you shouldn't gossip about people especially when they told you their secrets.

Sat:- First of all Dr Sai I'm not bad mouthing them and second is that these are not secrets. Almost the entire hospital knows this except you.

Sai was surprised at that. Whole hospital? Was she living under the rock?

Sai:- Maybe because I go there for work purposes not to make friends.

Sat:- What's the problem in that? Friends make your life easy.

Sai:- I have friends Dr. Satya. And please mind your own business.

Sat:- Damn... Ok fine. I'll just continue with my story....