Deal

P:- Get lost Samrat I don't need you.

S:- Pakhi you can't do this...

P:- Oh wow, care to tell ki mei aisa kyu nhi krr skti?

S:- Tum mujhe khud se dur krr skti ho but what about aor children? Mera bhi un par haq hai and they also have a right to know who there father is...

Pakhi stopped at that. Although she knew it wasn't Samrat's fault but she still couldn't accept him but her children had the right to know and even Mansi has the right to meet her son after so long.

P:- Alright here is the deal, you can live with us as aai's son and our children's father but not as my husband because i can't accept you as my husband now. So?

Sam was stunned for a moment because right now it wasn't his wife talking to him but a successful bussiness woman making a deal.

S(in mind):- What the hell? Deal?

P:- The offer only stands for next 30 sec otherwise get lost from our life forever.

S:- No no fine i accept the deal.

Just then Pakhi's phone rang and it was Sai. She picked up.

Sa:- Hey dii... How was your meeting? Did you get the deal?

P:- ah yes a very interesting deal. How was your meeting? And what about the ptm.

Sa:- Whoa i swear the entire day was weired as fuck

P:- Sai no swearing inside the house.

Sa:- Are don't worry they are in another room. And about the ptm well someone broke the fire alarm and there was a hustle so we came home. Acha hai na vrna inki teacher 4 ghante tk kaan khaati mera.

P:- Hmmm why do i feel like isme in sb ka kaam h... Koi bahar tha kya us wakt?

Sa:- Nhi bss Siya bahar gyi thi washroom tabhi alarm baja to wo rote hue mere paas aa gyi...

P:- Oh tb koi aur hoga vaise bhi Siya se alarm nhi bajega Vidu ya Sakhi hoti to doubt tha. And what about the doc?

S:- oh he was weird but still somehow convinced after i shouted at him

P:- you shouted on a senior resident so he agreed to join your hospital? What are you mafia?

S:-hehe i told you it was weird. Btw when are u coming back?

P:- Tomorrow and make the guest room beside aai's room ready

S:- koi guest aa rha h...kya?

P:- haa hai ek kl mil lena chal bye

S:- kk byeee

She hung the call and looked at him.

P:- Pack your bags we are leaving tomorrow

He just nodded

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sai just entered her cabin when suddenly the nurse rushed inside.

N:- Doctor Patient 138 is critical and we have to do an immediate operation.

S:- Mr shukla right? Ok get the ot ready and put him on anesthesia. I also need on more senior doctor to assist me go get it done i'll be there in 5 min.

N:- ok Doctor

Sai kept her belonging and went to the sanging room and after wearing and sanitizing her shrug (i don't know what that surgery robe is called😅) she went to the OT.

The patient was ready. Just after her another doctor entered whom Sai did not recognise but who cares at this moment. They all quickly discussed his condition the operation began. After 6 hours of surgery the patient was finally out of danger. Since Sai had completed her MS recently a senior doctor had to assist her for a year according to the rules. After stiching up the wound she looked at the senior residant who assisted her surgery but she couldn't recognise him.