Plan

K:- Mere paas plan h...listen. Hm yha se ..................

S:- Perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were in the middle of the jungle now. After 3 days of playing hide and sneak with the goons they were near their destination.

S:- Great hmne unko chakhma de diya

K:- Exactly vo log pura jungle khojenge but apne hi hidden camp ke side nhi and we were right yha ki sequrity bhi bohot loose thi. Ab bss hme 2 km aur aage jaana h...then we will reach the base camp.

They sat on the their bike and sped up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karan parked the bike behind bushes and came back to Samrat.

K:- Hme yha se walk krna hoga aur dhyan se yha kaa aas paas ka area dangerous h...

S:- Khtra insaan se h...ya jaanwaron se?

K:- Dono se let's go.

S:- hmm

After walking for some time..

K:- Vaise tumne sb to bta diya but i don't get one thing ki unhone tumhari family ko kaise aur kyu bewakoof banaya? I mean how did they show your dead body to them if you were alive... Unhe pta nhi chala that you are breathing?

S:- Well mujhe bhi pehle nhi samjh me aa rha tha kuch...that day i could hear my family crying, my mother was calling for me, my wife was hugging me and constantly asking me to comeback and it wrenched my heart. I swear karan those 9 months of torture was nothing in front of that. Anyways.. That day i could hear and feel everything but meri body koi response nhi de rhi thi...infact everything was in haze. But hosh me aane ke baad i started recollecting my memories and to make sure i was right i sneaked into their boss's office and i found something that proved me right.

K:- Aisa kya hua tha uss din

S:- Btata hu...

FLASHBACK

Samrat could feel his head spinning around due to the head injury. He was taken inside the ICU and Sai was constantly crying and praying for his health.

Inside the OT...

Do:- Operation start krte h...

Nu:- Dr don't mind but hm shi nhi krr rhe h...

Do:- aur koi option nhi h...vo log hmari family ko maar daalenge. Plus we aren't killing him jaan bacha rhe h...na bss ek chota sa natak krna h...

Nu:- Sir inki to jaan bach jaegi but vo terrorist kisi ki jaan nhi chodenge

Do:- Uske liye hm apni family nhi sacrifice krr skte...operation start kro.

They did the operation and it was successful but now came the next part. The doctor injected him with alprazolam drugs and Voodoo practitioners toxins...

He went outside and declared him dead. Sam gained his senses back after hours but no matter how much he tried he couldn't open his eyes neither could move any of his body parts. He heard his family crying for him he even heard the meaningless accusation casted upon his wife and sister not to mention even the child. He heard his wife shutting up their mouth for which he was proud of. After an hour or so he again felt Pakhi hugging him but soon her warmth disappeared.

His body was taken for last rights but somehow his body was exchanged with someone else dead body very subtly. He was then taken to their base and after a few days he was finally able to move.