Trip

Pakhi huffed in frustration listening to Samrat calling her 15th time of the day

Pakhi huffed in frustration listening to Samrat calling her 15th time of the day. She stormed towards his room and slammed the door shut.

P:- What's wrong with you? Care to explain why am I being called like your God damn servant.

S:- I'm not treating you like servant. I'm just asking!

P:- Tb se ab tk tum 15 baar ek hi sawaalon puch rhe ho so lemme answer that once a d for all. Nhi mujhe nhi pta vo ldka kon hai aur nhi mei tum koi help nhi krr rhi... Mei to thi bhi nhi vha... Tum khud dekh lo. Ab agr tumne mujhe bulaya na to acha nhi hoga...

She stormed out and Samrat sighed worriedly. After Pakhi left the room earlier Mansi had ordered him to talk to Sai after returning about her future. All his relationships are on an edge. He had hurt Pakhi to an extent to make her cold hearted more than ever and Sai? He claimed to be her brother and even endangered his life for her and all these years Sai had blamed herself secretly.

On their way back from mumbai to Banglore Pakhi told him how Sai had isolated herself. She believed that if she let anyone come near her again they would again get hurt. It was stupid but probably illogical but try telling that to a broken heart and it would laugh at the irony.

He got up from his bed and wandered around the house. He realized that the house was too silent. He spot Radha in the kitchen and went there.

S:- Are Radha sunna

R:- Ji bhaiya?

S:- Ye ghr ke saare log kaha gye..?

R:- Ji vo Pakhi didi bacchon ko le kr park me h... Aur Aunty ji ek satsang pr gyi hai.

S:- Ye acha hai... Mera tabla bja kr dono saas bahu nikal li...

R:- Kuch kaha aapne bhaiya?

S:- Nhi... Tum kaam kro apna. Thanks.

He spent sometime doing absolute time waste when his gaze went to Pakhi's room. He smirked and strode towards it. He held the knob to open the door but stopped.

S(in mind) :- Soch le beta agr vo aa gyi to gye hum kaam se... Pr dekhe to ki hai kya andar..

He pushed the negative thoughts away or rather threw them out of the window and entered. What his brain forgot was an old idiom that have been told by our elders since century "khaali dimaag shaitan ka ghar".

 What his brain forgot was an old idiom that have been told by our elders since century "khaali dimaag shaitan ka ghar"