Rishta

S:- Umm thanks Dr Satya

S:- Umm thanks Dr Satya.. For the dinner and the.. The chocolate.

Sat:- Seems like you like chocolates a lot.

S:- Who doesn't?

Sat:- me.

S:- WHAT? You don't like chocolates? I knew you crazy!

Satya laughed and shook his head in denial.

Sat:- I'm allergic to them.

S:- oh! But then why did you buy it?

Sat:- For you.

S:- Huh! Why?

Sat:- To be friends.

S:- When did I agree to be your friend?

Sat:- Just now when you took the chocolate.

Sai rolled his eyes and brushed him off. She won't admit but she liked his company. It's been a long time since she had befriended someone. Back in her college days she had a lot of friends in pune. But gradually she was too tangled up in her marriage life. After Sam's death news when they moved away, Sai refused to let anyone close to herself.

She never admitted but making friends scared her now. What if they judge her? What if they pry too much in her life? She almost forgot what it is like to just sit with someone and chat without a care or without any actual topic.

She smiled to herself. Talking to Satya was easy. He never asked her anything or never demanded her to speak. He himself was enough to carry the conversation even when she acted as if she is not listening. Just like now how he went on to tell him his childhood tales of befriending kids with chocolate and how she can not back out from the "Choco Pact".

Sat:- Hence we are now friends and you can not refuse. Got it?

S:-Whatever. Now get out. I'm tired.

Sat:- See you already accepted our friendship.

S:- When?

Sat:- You told me to get out. The last time I checked only friends are allowed to talk to each other rudely.

S:- Wow amazing right? Now get out before I kick you out of here.

He raised his hands in surrender and went out with a smirk. Sai's stern expression molded into a smile as she got up to close the door. Jaut when she was about to close it Satya jumped in front of her, making her jerk away from the door. Sai looked at him in disbelief, still panting from the intrusion.

Sat:- Good night Doc.

Sai opened her mouth to scream at him but before she could he ran away to save his life. She banged the door and locked it angrily huffing and deciding to take her revenge tomorrow.