Introduction

Hello dear readers...

Let me welcome you all to my third book of the Doctor series

Firstly this story is of two phases. In the first phase, the story is plotted in the medical college.

In the second phase, the story will be plotted in the hospital. There will even be a leap of 5 - 6 years.

As usual, this story has two main characters: Dr. Maira Desai and Dr. Abeer Arora.

Maira Desai: 18-year-old first-year student of medical college. In the beginning, you might find her dumb. But later you all will realize her to be very mature-minded. She is cheerful, light-hearted, and caring.

Abeer Arora: 22-year-old, fourth-year student in medical college. Sincere with his profession. Captivating, caring with a tender heart. He will be the best friend of Maira's elder brother, Rithwik Desai.

In the second phase, things will change even their attitude.

Maira will turn into a cold-hearted person and Abeer a bit arrogant. It will start with Abeer as a cardio surgeon and Maira as a second-year resident of pediatrics at the same hospital. But the main twist is: Maira will be engaged to some other man.

Devina Arora: Mother of Abeer. Writer in Profession and cooks delicious food.

Misha Arora: Elder sister of Abeer. Calm in nature.

Moksh Desai: Father of Maira. Plastic surgeon.

Tashi Desai: Mother of Maira. Neurologist.

Rithwik Desai: Brother of Maira and best friend of Abeer. 

Siya and Krish: Maira's best friends.

Rahi: Maira's friend in the second phase. 

*****

The first Chapter will be out soon.

But I still need your help with the cover page. I took the picture from Pinterest. If you have any suggestions then I am glad to accept them.