14. Pehli Rasoi

I could still feel his lips touch lingering on my skin. I touched my belly. Where he left his warm and wet kisses. The smell of rose stuffed in my nares. The night was wonderful. Well the morning was beautiful to find myself lying above him. I was still in the blouse and lehenga, which I wore last night. And he was shirtless. I don't remember sleeping above him or atleast near him.

My fingers slightly grazed the bulges of his belly.

"The offer is still on," his chest vibrated with his hoarse voice. Instantly I withdrew my fingers and even lift my head. "Bite them like a tigress you are." He muttered.

"Like a tigress," I asked with a brow hooded.

"Yes a wild, arrogant, frustrated and hungry tigress."

I leaned forward and bite the middle left ab as hard as he described and he screamed. "FUCK. LITTLE GIRL. It's too excruciating."

I lift my head and ran my tongue on my lips acting like a tiger who just had a tasty meal.

Inclining his head he saw the mark, I left on his ab. "Should I consider this to be the love bite?"

"No punishment. You know that I know nothing about cooking still you lied to everyone that I am ready to do my Pehli Rasoi ritual. Moreover, you lied about your father too. Abeer that was absurd. Really absurd."

He laughed. "Don't you think you are too foolish to believe everything?"

"You. Now wait." I started to bite him back to back. His chest, his first ab, second, third, fourth, fifth once again and sixth. I went further down and stopped in front of his v-line. I gasped to see his active manhood.

A big grin formed on his lips, "What happened, tigress?"

"Na-nothing", instantly, I climbed down the bed and escaped from there.

"Did your punishment ended that easily?" He called, mocking me.

"Shut up!" I didn't turn cause my cheeks were burning so badly. I ran inside the bathroom and stood infront of the mirror. Leaning over the sink counter, "What was I even doing? I gave him pleasure in order of punishing him."

After I took a quick shower I stepped out of the room and pulled a bathrobe over my shoulders, covering me. Abeer walked past me, giving me a smirk. I stuck my tongue out and teased him

"You mean, your next punishment will be with your tongue?" He taunted me and I reminded him something which he spoke last night, "Abeer, you said you will not cross your limits."

"Yes. But you have every right to do anything with your husband body which I mean. Lick. Bite or," he leaned forward, "suck me too!" He whispered, burning my cheeks further red.

But to his my abashment and embarrassment, I scolded him,  "You are a disgusting man, Dr. Abeer Arora. Now just get lost, your body is stinking."

"It's your saliva!"

I groaned, covering my ears, I moved to the wardrobe.

I put on a black and green saree with sleevless blouse. The hooks were on my back, which I without any effort hooked it. While wearing my jwellery Abeer stepped out in towel and walked towards me. My teeth marks were everywhere on his abdomen. He leaned towards me, took the vermilion and filled on the partition. Maybe he likes filling my partition.

He pecked on my cheek. "So beautiful. And tasty too." Then he walked to the wardrobe.

"Abeer."

"Yes, Babu."

"I have no knowledge about this ritual. What should I do?" I asked as I pinned my saree pallu plates on the shoulder of my blouse.

"Firstly, you shouldn't let anyone help you. You should accomplish your task alone. Then set your dishes on the table. After everyone finishes it," he turned around, after he pulled a sea green button-up on his shoulders, "you have to do the dishes."