10. First Night of Wedding-2

Do listen the beautiful song for Maira and Abeer.

Whom do you all support, Maira or Abeer?

Maira:

The moment Abeer stepped out of the bathroom, I watched him particularly his form agape. He rubbed his hair with a towel and I took my time to roam my eyes all over him. I feel like he is hiding some treasure behind that robe. And I did found him to turn more muscular, borady, bulky and heavy. His cheeks are full. Though his hair was messy like before, he had a new haircut.

I recalled, how I loved playing with his hair and mess them.

He stared at me and my cheeks burned red. Isn't he my property now? Then why I feel it awkward to get caught.

A bright smile took over his face. His eyes sparkled as the smile hit on the eyes. Wait, why isn't he wearing glasses, anymore?

I hadn't realised when he approached me and leaned in front of me. I leaned back, staring at my left and right. "We have whole night to stare at eachother, Wife?"

I rolled my eyes.

"If I hadn't been suffering from infection, I would have explained you in better way to not roll your eyes in front of your husband."

"Ahh! I am scared." I said dramatically.

"Trust me, You will be, when I do that." He mentioned with confidence. A shiver passed through my spine.

I ignored him and walked inside that tiny bathroom. It was smaller than they showed in pictures. I removed my wet clothes and placed on the small counter of the sink, beside Abeer's.

It took me forty minutes to wash my hair twice and my whole body thrice. After I was done I put on the bathrobe and searched for a hair dryer. When I didn't find one, I used the towel to dry my hair.

Before stepping out I wanted to look desirable so that he can stare me too like I did. I pulled my hair on one side and showed enough of my neck skin, a little of my cleavage was revealing out.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, he was on couch in deep state of slumber. I twisted my lips. Seems like he is not interested in me. Or else he would have shared a bed with me. Why did he marry me. I switched off the lights and lay down on the bed.

The room was hellish silent but slowly it filled with the shivering voices and teeth clattering voices of Abeer. I climbed down, walked near him, and touched his forehead.

He was as cold as ice. "Abeer!" He opened his eyes and stared at me. His eyes were red and his nose was watering.

"Sleep on bed."

"No, you will catch my cold. I will sleep on couch. You take the bed."

"Abeer you are sick. Take the bed. I will take the couch."

"No. I am comfortable." He said hugging a thin white sheet. He even left the comforter for me. But the couch was half of his size and he slept by crouching his legs close to his chest. How can he feel comfortable on it?

"ABEER ARORA DO NOT ANNOY ME. GO AND SLEEP ON BED." Silently, obeying me, he stood up and walked to the bed. He blacked out as soon as his head hit the pillow. I covered him with the comforter.

Yet, his shivering, hadn't stopped. I searched the whole room for a medical kit but I found none

I tried to call the reception but no one lifted it. I can't expect more from three star hotel.

I had to do something. I thought less and stepped out of the room.

I went to reception. I received a surprise look from the manager and the receptionist. "I need a medical kit," I demanded them