Meeting Veldora

Darkness enveloped Rimuru for a second, then his universal perception flared up again, showing him the cave he woke up in after reincarnating.
Rimuru, who had learned basic control of his skills without Ciel out of pure boredom, suppressed his aura just a moment later, he doesn't want certain people, or rather, a dragon and a demon, to notice him just yet, they were quite bothersome after all.

He teleported to where Veldora was sealed, surprising the Dragon with his arrival and his flawless control over his magicules, suggesting he was a human.
Veldora: „What is a human doing here and how are you withstanding my aura, little one?"
Rimuru: „Thats because I'm not a human, I'm actually a monster that was born through your magicules"
Veldora: „Still, no one came to visit me in the 300 years I was sealed here"
Rimuru: „Because you're always emitting your aura and causing havoc, so why would they?"
Veldora: „HEY, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"
Rimuru: „I just mean people would visit you more often if you were to suppress your aura. It might even help you avoid your sister"
Veldora: „That's actually a good idea. Avoiding my sister, lets hide it now! But how exactly do I do that, when I can't go anywhere?"
Rimuru: „I can sent you to my imaginary space to escape your seal and train hiding your aura, I'll even let you read my manga"
Veldora: „WHY WOULD I WANT TO READ WHATEVER ‚Manga' ARE?
Rimuru: „Apparently they contain the secrets to hiding your aura. But you don't have to do it, I could just leave alone."
Veldora: „You've convinced me, don't leave me now of all times! How about I give you a name?"
Rimuru: „I've already got a name, it's Rimuru, but how about we share the name Tempest?"
Veldora: „TEMPEST, I like it! I shall be known as Veldora Tempest!"
Thus Rimuru dovoured Veldora.

„What shall I do now? How about I introduce myself to the ogres this time?" Rimuru mumbled and teleported close to the ogre village without being spotted by anyone.