Interlude - Lubelius

A girl with differently colored eyes and vampiric teeth, a young woman in knights armor and a man with vampiric teeth wearing a Pope's robe are gathered in a forbidden sanctuary.
The Pope: „We sensed a disturbance in magicules in the Jura forest a while ago, Hinata."
The knight Hinata: „Is it connected to Veldora? What exactly happened, Louis?"
Louis: „We don't know what exactly happened, but Veldora's aura usually can't be felt here, so we don't know what happened. We assume it's connected to hearing Veldora's aura has vanished from the bordering countries, so we must investigate."
Hinata: „Should I go there myself or send my subordinates? If the dragon is dead, my subordinates could help, but if he isn't, they'd be in the way."

The girl chides: „You can't challenge that lizard, Hinata, you'd get killed without doing much damage. You are strong, steadily catching up to me, but not strong enough to challenge a true dragon!"
Louis: „Lady Luminous is right, Hinata, the dragon is a true Catastrophe level threat.

Hinata: „But wasn't he sealed by the chosen hero?"
Luminous: „He is a culmination of natural elements, you can't damage him with your sword or magic, he is like a storm with a will of his own"

Louis: „Just remembering what he did to the once beautiful Night Rose."
Luminous: „Stop thinking about it, Louis, it's no use being nostalgic when it doesn't exist anymore. Hinata, you should go there and send your subordinates to gather info in the surrounding countries.