Demon Peers

He created a Growth Capsule from his skills and directed his magicules into it to accelerate the growth of the dragotite skeleton.
After it had grown out, he prepared a summoning ritual and put his copy of the hero's mask on.

„Come out, Primordial Black! Come and serve me, Noir!"
A dark circle appeared on the ground, awful sounds produced by it, taking over the prepared body.
„Who are you to call me like that? Wait, that mask, how did you obtain it, I just saw the previous user wear it?!"
„I simply created a copy of it, seeing I'm its original creator."
„Original creator?! My lord, let me serve you!"
„Good, that's why I called you anyway. But call me Rimuru."
„My lord Rimuru, I hereby pledge my eternal loyalty to you!"

„Good, you'll become my secretary, when my plans are far enough to need one. You still need a name though, how about Diablo?"
Diablo: „Diablo! What an honor! I'll excel at it, as you ordered, lord Rimuru!"
Rimuru mumbles: „I never ordered anything of the sort, but oh well"
Speaking loudly again: „For now I'd like you to recruit the demoness trio, they can take over tasks that would hinder you in your secretarial duties."
„They shall prevent me from ever leaving lord Rimuru without his secretary!"
„For now we need only the demoness trio, you'll all get time to gather subordinates later. They can bring their closest two subordinates for now."
With this the Demon Peer vanished back to the Gate of Hell, being briefly spotted by the newest arrival in the Jura forest, Demon Duke Misora.

Misora: „Was that lord Noir I spotted? And he seems to have just spoken to a human? No, something is off here, it might be a monster hiding its aura. I need to report this to Lady Mizeri."