Gazel Dwargo and a Duel

On the horizon a group of pegasus riders appear, heading toward the capital that is being build, lead by an imposing Dwarf.
They were spotted a while ago by a childlike looking member of the Black Number, the Demon Peer Moss, who informed Testarossa and Rimuru Tempest about this.

Testarossa, Hakurou, Diablo and Rimuru stood where they landed, awaiting them.
„Greetings, Rimuru Tempest, I assume?"
„Indeed, I am Rimuru Tempest."

„Testarossa told me about your goal, but I have to wonder, do you have the strength to support it?"

„‚Peace through strength' you mean? I do have that strength, but I think it is better proven than spoken to you, isn't it? A persons swordplay shows much about their personality after all."
„True, lets have a duel to test your resolve."

„I shall judge it then" Treyni said, appearing next to them.
„A Dryad? Very well then."

„Ready your swords!"
Rimuru created a sword from thin air, King Gazel readied his.
„Beginn!"

They both started out waiting for the other to beginn, until eventually King Gazel started to attack. Rimuru blocked effortlessly, but did not counterattack. The next hit Rimuru dodged. The third hit was final one, Rimuru blocked it and counterattacked, throwing King Gazel's sword out of his hand, keeping his weapons performance down to not destroy it.

„You definitely have the strength to support your goal, and that sword you created is Mythical Grade, isn't it. I underestimated you, truly, and what I've seen of your personality is up to par with your strength. You'll be a great ruler, truly, but why does your aura, that little you showed me, resemble that of the Storm Dragon Veldora?"

„Veldora is my sworn brother, we share a last name and soul corridor, I am also considered a subspecies of True Dragon, as I am an reincarnation from the otherworld, who has evolved to the limit."

„A subspecies of True Dragon? What do the other True Dragons have to say about this?"
„I haven't met with Velgrynd yet, but Velzard has accepted me as a brother. Please don't announce it publicly yet though, as I haven't met with Velgrynd yet and don't want her to learn about it through rumors."

„Very well. On another notion, is the oni next to you the Sword Ogre by any chance?"
„Indeed I am, little boy, I mean King Gazel.