Lizardmen and Dryads

Arriving at the lizardmen village, Rimuru teleported into the throne room and released a bit of his aura, equivalent to a special A ranked monster.
The lizardmen got into attack position, but the chief told them: „Stop, this is a monster we cannot win against. Lower your weapons, everyone!"

To Rimuru: „Apologies, powerful one, for my subordinate's caution, whatever could you want from us?"
Rimuru: „Call me Rimuru. I want to build a country in the Jura forest. I want your help and resources for my plan."
Chief: „Would the other tribes of this forest agree to your idea, Rimuru? Especially the proud ogres?"
Rimuru: „They already agreed, I was there first."
Chief: „They agreed already? Then you shall have my help as well. I only wish I could introduce you to my son Gabiru, but he is currently out on patrol."
Rimuru: „No problem, but if you agree I'd name you as well"
Chief: „Is that so? Then I agree, lord Rimuru."

Rimuru: „Great, then you're Abiru, the Lizardmen king, your daughter is Souka, that guard over there Touka" and he continued naming lizardmen, evolving them to high level dragonnewts.

Abiru: „You have my thanks, Lord Rimuru, I cannot wait to tell my son about this."
Rimuru: „It's fine, but I have to go now."

With that he teleported away, to the where the dryads were.
The dryads, having sensed his constant teleporting in the forest, weren't surprised with him showing up, just that he was visiting them at all.
Rimuru: „Hello, I'm Rimuru Tempest, and I wanted to inform you what I'm doing here in the Jura forest."
Treyni: „That would be appreciated"
Rimuru: „So first of all, Veldora isn't dead, he's just training controlling his aura in secret.
Due to his absence the humans are likely to attack the Jura forest, so I want to create an alliance between the monster races in the forest. I'll also name them to strengthen this alliances power."

Trya: „Can you tell me more about Lord Veldora?"
Rimuru: „Yes, he decided to learn how to control his aura, so I offered him my imaginary space to train, I've also freed him from his prison."
Trya: „Thank you, Lord Rimuru"
Rimuru: „No problem, I still have much to do."

Rimuru waved the dryads goodbye and flew in the direction of the direwolves, landing halfway there.