Guy Crimson enters the stage

„No answer, why would he? First telling me to hide and then not even telling me why. Or really anything, as if it would hurt his pride to tell me anything. And he didn't even tell me how he sensed me, does he have a spy here or something? No why would he bother?" Milim vented her frustrations and did not keep an eye on her surroundings.

„Not quite, I did have a spy here, I just pulled her back out, it was quite interesting though." Milim heard a voice say.
„Guy, you prideful demon, don't you dare make fun of me! Wait, Guy? He cut off Thought Communication though? Then how do I still hear him?"

„Cause I'm right here, Milim, you shouldn't abandon vigilance around an interesting place like this."
The Lord of Darkness said, stepping into the crater Milim created by landing, laughing at Milim's sheepish expression.

„Guy!? What are you doing here?"
„Don't forget me, Milim, I am here as well."
With those words the Ice Empress joined Milim and Guy in her adult form.

„Velzard, what are you doing here? Guy is one thing but you as well? What happened?"
„We've sensed an aura a few weeks ago on the ice continent, it felt like Veldora's aura but a slight bit different."
„Ah, I remember that, I thought it was Veldora though."

„Velzard used her connection to her brother to check up on him and she couldn't find him. My spy said he is back though, and he didn't reincarnate, he was freed by a blue haired monster. Interesting, isn't it? The least controversial report I've gotten was her suspecting they've got a ultimate skill, so I thought I'd take a look at them myself." Guy explained casually

„How did you notice your Milim Eye does not work on them Milim?" Velzard asked.
„I had a little project with a few of the others, we sent an Orc Lord into the Jura forest for fun as Veldora was gone and they showed up with his Primordials and killed it."

„Primordials? They've recruited more than Noir?"

„Yes, Jaune and Violet were there too, but Noir finished off the Orc Lord. With a Desintegration spell at that."

„Seems like I pulled my spy out too early, I didn't know that yet. Jaune and Violet? That's not good for the balance! What about Blanc?"