By the sealed cave

In another part of the Jura Forest, close to the sealed cave, where the capital city of the Jura Forest Alliance was to be build, a group of people, leaders of that group being Veldora Tempest and the demoness trio, was found measuring the surroundings to build the city there.

Then, Gobuemon scouting the area for monsters returned with news:
„I've spotted three humans coming towards the sealed cave, most likely adventurers, what shall be done about them?"

„Gahahaha, I'll give them the honor of disposing of them myself!"
„Lord Veldora, that would be most certainly violating lord Rimuru's laws, should you really do that while he is out negotiating with Velzard?"
„That's true, Testarossa, we can't have my sister involved in this. I may be strong, but she is a true Catastrophe. What would you propose we do?"

„Politely ask their intentions at first, we can quite easily pass as humans if we so please, so why not make use of that? We can decide on our further course once we know their intentions and if they pose a threat."

„Boring, but if you say so, then why not? I'll always show them my nuclear magic if they don't comply and arrest them."
„Very well Carrera."

So they made their way toward where the adventurers had been spotted

„Damn it, why isn't this door opening, Gido, Elen?"
„It's that some mechanism has rusted, obviously, Kabal!"

„May we help you?" Testarossa asked the three adventurers.
„Yeah, our boss sent us out to investigate the disappearance of Veldora. Wait, who are you and what are you doing here?"
„I'm Testarossa, one of the subordinates of my lord, Rimuru Tempest."

„Kaval. Who is this Rimuru Tempest anyway?"
„Lord Rimuru is the leader of the Jura Forest Alliance, thus as his diplomat I ask what you intend to do here."

„It's our job to investigate this cave, nothing more, nothing less, though it might be hard because of the monsters in there."
„To determine whether there is evidence about Lord Veldora's fate?"

„Yeah, that's our job."
„Lord Rimuru may tell you more details, but the Storm Dragon has been freed recently."

„Whoa, how do you know that?"
„Because I AM HERE, Storm Dragon Veldora Tempest."
„Ah yes, I didn't introduce my companions, these are Veldora, Ultima and Carrera."

„Veldora?!" The adventurers cried out in unison.