Interlude - Ice continent

In a ice castle in a frozen land we see two figures, one a white haired girl, the other a red haired man, drinking tea.
Suddenly they feel a strong aura from the direction of the Jura forest, an aura perhaps even stronger that their own. It vanishes in almost the exact same moment, making them wonder whether they've imagined it or not.

Guy: „Did you feel that, Velzard?"
Velzard: „Yes, it felt similar to Veldora's aura, but we shouldn't be able to feel his aura here, at least not without actively looking for it..."
Guy: „I felt something similar, what about now, can you feel Veldora?"
Velzard: „No, I can't. But that wasn't Veldora's aura, even if it was similar, has something happened to Veldora? Who would be able to attack a true dragon, even one as weak as Veldora?"
Guy: „Should we investigate it? Whatever it was was strong, strong enough to possibly rival us."
Velzard: „Yes, but we shouldn't go there ourselves yet, we should be more discreet for now, you battlemaniac."

Guy: „fine, fine, how about a demon peer, Misora for example?"
Velzard: „Raine's right hand? She would be fine, but are you sure she shouldn't be supervising Raine instead."
Guy: „It will be fine, she should be a good option. I'll also ask Milim about what she sees with her Milim Eye"
Velzard: „Not yet Guy, she'd just get involved."
Guy: „Fine, if you insist."