Interlude Blumund

Elen: „... and so we met the Storm Dragon Veldora."

Fuze: „The Storm Dragon Veldora has been revived?!"
„Actually he said he was freed." Gido chimed in.

„What kind of monstrosity could free Veldora?"
„According to Testarossa, Rimuru Tempest her leader. They even share a last name, Tempest."

„Veldora has a shared last name? I've never heard of that from a monster, I will consult the archives. Tell me more about this Rimuru Tempest!"
„We only heard about him from Testarossa and Veldora, but apparently he is Veldora's sworn brother, this the shared last name and the leader of a newly founded country in the Jura Forest."

„Sworn Brother? Newly founded country in the Jura Forest? Are you sure you've not been tricked?"

„Eh, why would they? And who would introduce himself as Veldora?" Kabal wondered.

„Wouldn't the others have chosen more famous names if they chose them themselves, Guild master Fuze, or have you ever heard of Testarossa, Ultima and Carrera? Testarossa implied they might have been named by Rimuru Tempest." Elen asked.

„Named? How was that implied, and don't tell me you forgot to tell, thats dangerous knowledge!"
„We weren't finished when you started asking questions, so it's your own fault."

„I need to talk to the king, no word about this to anyone."