ƚιɱҽ ʝυɱριɳɠ

SUMMER OF 2008

Dear Jae-jun,

I feel slightly disappointed that I couldn't make your wedding.

I always knew you'd end up with Ka Yi-jae, despite you both being polar opposites. I also knew you'd marry early; it was a desire you made very clear.

I must also congratulate you on the birth of your daughter back in Spring. Jeon Mun-hee. It suits her.

I hope she ends up like her mother.

"She still not here?" Hye-jeong asked Yi-jae, who was dressed in a beautiful white wedding dress. 

It was a V-neck with long sleeves and a lace pattern over the white skirt of the dress, hiding the simple white heels Yi-jae had been given by her grandmother, but didn't like that much. She only wore them to please her grandmother, who was quite picky with certain things. 

Today, it was her granddaughter's shoes.

"She never liked Jae-jun," Yi-jae sighed, remembering her mother's looks of distaste when Yi-jae had first revealed Jae-jun was her boyfriend. "Why would she then attend me marrying him?"

"I'm sorry, Yi-jae," Hye-jeong sighed, giving the young woman a small, comforting hug. "You still have us, though."

Yi-jae nodded, smiling slightly.

"Now, let's get you both married," Hye-jeong smiled, giving Yi-jae a small smile of confidence.

In the room where the guests were gathering, Yeon-jin found herself shifting around in her seat. She was uncomfortable, both from the seat and the occasion.

"You alright?" her boyfriend, Ha Do-yeong, asked her.

"Yeah, the seats are just very uncomfortable," Yeon-jin fibbed slightly. "Do you feel hot? I feel a little hot."

"I told you not to wear the jacket," Do-yeong chuckled.

"It goes with the dress, though," Yeon-jin protested slightly.

Just then, the orchestra started to play, making everyone stand up and turn to the doors.

Yi-jae stood at the end of the aisle, wearing the veil over her face and with her father's arm linked around her own, the pair began walking down to where Jae-jun and their chosen wedding officiant.

Yeon-jin watched from her seat, a small scowl on her face the entire time, only disappearing if Yi-jae looked her way.

She had half-expected herself to be up there, not Yi-jae.

Shame...

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

SUMMER OF 2012

Dong-eun found each of their social media platforms.

Each one of the group had their own accounts, where they posted pictures and captions showing a fantastic, happy life.

It made Dong-eun slightly annoyed. They didn't deserve those lives at all.

Judging by the posts they'd made, almost all of them had gotten exactly what they'd wanted in life.

Hye-jeong was a flight attendant, taking tons of mirror selfies of her in her uniform.