ʂҽƈɾҽƚʂ ʂριʅʅҽԃ

"Who was it? You? Or you?" Sa-ra demanded as she entered one of the rooms in her art studio. Hye-jeong and Jae-jun stayed silent, making Sa-ra grow angry. "Who the fuck reported Myeong-o missing?!"

"Maybe Yeon-jin?" Hye-jeong suggested. "She said to report it, so..."

"She would never do something that stupid," Jae-jun replied.

"That leaves you," Sa-ra accused the man. "Was it?"

Jae-jun let out a sigh before answering, "I got the call first because I'm his boss. An adult is treated as a runaway at most. The asshole is 36, for God's sake. The special forces aren't gonna come running just because we can't reach him, Sa-ra."

"So it was you, then," Sa-ra turned to Hye-jeong. "You started looking for Myeong-o first."

"Why do you think it's me?" Hye-jeong protested. "Why aren't you including yourself?"

However, Sa-ra's smile only grew. "It was you. Of course it was, you bitch. Should I call the cops and check?"

"You're right. I reported it," Hye-jeong finally admitted. "So what? You said he's probably dead somewhere. What if he actually is? Am I really the weird one here for reporting a friend missing? He lives alone, aren't you worried?"

"This fucking bitch has gone insane," Sa-ra sighed, speaking as if she wasn't standing in front of Hye-jeong. "Since when have you cared so much about Myeong-o? Oh, it makes more sense why he asked you out. Did you sleep with him too? Huh? Huh?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Hye-jeong snapped, trying to stop Sa-ra from continuously shoving her.

"He asked her out?" Jae-jun mumbled, surprised. "I got goosebumps."

A blow from Sa-ra hit Hye-jeong, making the girl yelp in pain. Sa-ra then grabbed the woman by her hair and dragged her to the table, not letting go of Hye-jeong's hair for even a second, making Hye-jeong continue to yelp and cry at the pain. "Your vagina has always been publicly available, right? Hey, you did it on purpose, didn't you? What do you want? You know I bought drugs from him and got prescriptions under his name for a few years, don't you? When they start investigating, I'll be the first one they'll catch, so why the fuck did you make that report?"

"God, too much information, ladies," Jae-jun announced, standing up and beginning to leave the room. "I'm leaving, before Yi-jae starts to call."

"Let go. Let go now! Let me fucking go!" Hye-jeong screamed.

"Listen," Sa-ra said, not listening to Hye-jeong's screams. "If any of the cops start calling me, then I'm really going to fucking kill you, you stupid bitch!"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

"Kyung-sam, c'mon!" Mun-hee complained, standing in the hallway and texting someone. "We're supposed to be halfway to Grandpa's by now!"

"Mun-hee, don't rush him," Yi-jae sighed. Mun-hee rolled her eyes in response, placing her headphones back over her ears. A moment later, Kyung-sam came running over, looking worried. "Kyung-sam, what's wrong?"

"I can't find my sketchpad," Kyung-sam said. "I want to show Grandpa my new drawings."

"Oh, your father took it yesterday," Yi-jae remembered her husband looking through it before going to bed. "Lemme go find it. Mun-hee, can you help him put his stuff in the car?"

Yi-jae entered the master bedroom, going for Jae-jun's wardrobe. He always put things he was hiding in there, and chances were it was in there or under their bed.