ԃαԃԃყ, ƈσɱҽ ƚσ ʂƈԋσσʅ

Do-yeong had promised Ye-sol he'd come to the open day at school. He managed to book time off for the day and be there for Ye-sol.

He entered the classroom at the same time lots of other fathers did, all of them waving to their own kids. Ye-sol's face lit up as she saw her father, waving happily at the man. He smiled and waved back, before noticing she'd started waving at someone else... by the door.

Turning, he saw Jae-jun leaning against the door, smiling at Ye-sol. Do-yeong had expected to bump into Jae-jun at the school, as Kyung-sam attended the school too, but not in the same classroom.

Jae-jun noticed Do-yeong staring at him, so he walked over. "Seeing each other a lot. We'll be friends pretty soon."

"What are you doing here?" Do-yeong asked. "I would've thought you'd be upstairs with your son."

"He can wait a few minutes," Jae-jun hummed. "Turns out I have a secret love child. I'm just kidding. Just came to see a friend."

Do-yeong looked at each of the fathers, trying to see if he recognised any of them being with Jae-jun.

"Not one of the parents," Jae-jun stamped on Do-yeong's assumption.

It was at that moment the homeroom teacher entered the classroom. Do-yeong's eyes widened slightly as he realised who the woman was. He'd been playing Go with her, not long ago.

"It's nice to meet you all," Dong-eun announced to the parents. "I'm Ms Moon Dong-eun, the homeroom teacher of Class 1-2."

The parents and students applauded, but Do-yeong was still trying to get over his shock. It felt as if all of his worlds were suddenly colliding at an insanely quick pace.

"We went to the same high school," Jae-jun revealed. "Moon Dong-eun. The homeroom teacher."

"I've heard... you all went to the same high school as Yeon-jin," Do-yeong replied.

"Yeon-jin told you that?" Jae-jun said, before chuckling a little. "Those two weren't friends."

"But I'm guessing she was friends with you?" Do-yeong asked.

"Well, you might even say we could see each other's true side. I know everything about her," Jae-jun revealed. "Even what she looks like under her clothes. Hey, I've been so curious about something. Have you ever had something taken from you?"

Do-yeong didn't like how Jae-jun had said that question, especially as they stood in the same classroom as Do-yeong's daughter.

"Now, let's begin class for the day," Dong-eun announced.

Jae-jun slowly left the classroom afterwards, heading upstairs to his son's classroom. As he expected, Kyung-sam's head had been turned to the door, visibly waiting for his father. His face lit up when he saw him, watching as his dad entered the classroom before finally turning to pay attention to the teacher.

"Ah, it seems we have a latecomer," the teacher said. A few students giggled.

"Sorry I'm late," Jae-jun replied, giving a small smile. "I couldn't find a place to park."

"Don't worry, you haven't missed anything," the teacher smiled. "I'm Mr Chu Jeong-ho, the homeroom teacher of 2-2."

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

The day ended faster than Jae-jun had thought.

He soon found himself walking back to the car park, holding his son's hand and watching as Do-yeong led Ye-sol to their own car while holding his daughter's hand. She looked up at her father, skipping happily.